I recently received my first True Beauty Box and will be doing a video on that soon but I am loving the Benecos Lipgloss that was in the box. It is a really pretty Apricot color and it inspired me to put together this eye look which consists of mainly coral and champagne colors and a purple smokey-liner. I added a light rose blush with a champagne/rose highlighter over top. I am also testing out a few mineral foundation samples I bought from Lucy Minerals and so far I love the coverage and feel! I will try to do a review or video showing how I use it soon! It also seems to photograph wonderfully. I feel like this look would be flattering on all skin tones!
As always this look was achieved using only natural, organic or non-toxic products.
- Tarte Eyeliner ModernEyes Shadow/Liner Duo in Plumbberry
- Bareminerals Eyeshadow in “Gold Dipped”
- Jane Iredale 24-Karat Gold Dust in Champagne
- Lucy Minerals Lucy Light Foundation
- Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Victorian Rose Cheek Color
- The All Natural Face Magic Eye Primer
- The All Natural Face Diva Eye Stix in Milk
- Benecos Lipgloss in Apricot
- Korres Wild Rose Mineral Illuminating Powder
HAPPY 2013 EVERYONE!
Find Me On…
*All of my reviews are based on my own personal experiences with the brand/products. I am never paid to give my honest opinions and will only recommend products that I love and use myself! All Photographs are (C) Britanie Faith*