I am so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers
I love Fall. I absolutely love it. My only complaint? It doesn’t last nearly long enough.
I take more walks in the Fall because there is something about the air that makes me feel a bit more energetic and everything just seems so much more beautiful during this time of the year. I took all of these photographs the other day and wanted to share them because I am always in awe over how Fall has the ability to make every photograph look that much more colorful and inviting. I also am sharing some of my Fall Favorites :)
I was tagged by Chickweed and Blush to do the following Fall Tag. I also added some extra favorites at the end and I tag everyone to do this!
I LOVE FALL TAG:
1) Favorite Fall Lip Product?
2) Favorite Fall Nail Polish?
Mineral Fusion’s “Royal Rubble”. It’s a beautiful dark purple with subtle glitter.
3) Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?
I usually just get a hazelnut coffee at Starbucks and then add my own Coconut Milk in it when I get home! I do like their instant coffee though and I recently picked up a Pumpkin flavored one but haven’t tried it yet.
4) Favorite Fall Candle?
Anything Pumpkin or Cinnamon.
5) Favorite Fall scarf or accessory?
I love boots, leggings, over sized scarves and hats.
6) Haunted House, Haunted Hayride or Haunted Corn Maize?
I have always wanted to go on a Haunted Hayride so I will go with that!
7) Favorite Halloween Movie?
8) Favorite Candy to eat on Halloween?
Justin’s Organic Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups. They are sooo good!
9) What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
I am not sure yet but something with a corset :)
10) What is your favorite thing about Fall?
Some More Fall Favorites:
- This is my favorite Fall poem.
- This is my favorite place to go in the Fall.
- This is my favorite Fall recipe.
- This is my favorite Fall tea.
- This is my favorite Fall body scrub.
- This is my favorite Fall face scrub.
- This is my favorite Fall face mask.
Are you a fan of Fall? What are some of your Fall Favorites?
Find Me On…
*All of my reviews are based on my own personal experiences with the brand/products. I am never paid to give my honest opinions and will only review and recommend products and brands I love and use myself! All Photographs are (C) Britanie Faith unless stated otherwise.*