Smooth Affair has anti-aging properties that even skin tone, minimize the appearance of pores and increase luminosity. Skin feels nourished and looks smoother. Makeup goes on more easily and lasts longer. The light, fresh fragrance is uplifting.
This product was released in late Summer 2012 along with a new BB Cream which I am dying to try!
- Grapefruit Extract promotes luminosity and skin radiance, minimizes the appearance of pores and wrinkles, and may help to fade uneven pigmentation.
- Apple Extract, a skin smoothing anti-oxidant, exfoliates, refines and rejuvenates skin.
- Green and White Tea Leaf Extracts and Royal Jelly are anti-aging and anti-inflammatory.
- Coconut Alkanes is a non-greasy skin-nourishing emollient.
- Aloe Leaf Juice soothes and calms the skin.
- Algae Extract is anti-aging, firms the skin and prevents moisture loss.
- Olive Leaf Extract promotes epidermal cell renewal.
- Honeysuckle Extract helps to purify the skin.
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, sensitivity tested, clinically tested, dermatologist tested.
- Use Smooth Affair as a primer before your makeup application and after you wash your face at night for healthy, radiant, moisturized skin.
- With fingertips, spread evenly until primer has been absorbed. Use with or without your favorite moisturizer.
Thoughts: I have really been loving Jane Iredale’s products for awhile now and this has instantly become one of my newest staples in my makeup routine. I have stopped using other primers that I was faithful to and switched over to this because it really helps my makeup to last longer throughout the day but it also gives my face a brightening effect and moisturizes my skin so that if I don’t want to wear makeup I can wear this alone and my skin still looks evened out and brightened!! Well worth the price in my opinion. If you are on the market for a primer that works well (and is also good for your skin!!!) then I highly suggest checking this out.
I am looking forward to trying out some of their other newer products that are being released this fall!! They all look lovely.