It’s no secret that I love makeup. What many don’t know is that on an every day basis I usually wear little to no makeup. I like to stick with Tinted Moisturizers especially in the winter months when my skin is extra dry and could use more moisture. This one from Josie Maran Cosmetics has been a favorite of mine for over a year now. It’s super hydrating and gives just the right amount of coverage without ever feeling too heavy. Full review to come soon.
I also don’t like to cover up every imperfection as I think it’s good to let your freckles and smile lines show through! We all have imperfections but there is no need to hide all of them! Don’t be afraid to go lighter on the makeup to showcase your natural beauty 🙂
With that said, I still like to add some coverage to even out my skin tone and to highlight specific areas on my face. A little bit of makeup can make you look instantly more awake and healthy! This has been my routine lately but I like to switch up what I am using every now and then to test out other products!
- Josie Maran Tinted Moisturizer in “Creme”
- Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer (mixed in with the tinted moisturizer for an added glow)
- Josie Maran Argan Color Stick in “Rosey” (used on cheeks and lips)
- Tarte Maracuja Concealer in “Light”
- Tarte Smooth Operator Powder
- RMS Beauty Cream Shadow in “Magnetic”
- Josie Maran Argan Triple Volume Mascara
- NYX Brow Pencil and Highlighter
Find Me On…
*All of my reviews are based on my own personal experiences with the brand/products. I am never paid to give my honest opinions and will only recommend products that I love and use myself! All Photographs are (C) Britanie Faith unless stated otherwise.*