- Burt’s Bees Tinted LipBalms (colors shown: Pink Blossom, Sweet Violet, Rose)
- Redmond Earth Paste Toothpaste in Peppermint
- Morroco Method Raw Vegan Heavenly Chi Shampoo and Conditioner
- Desert Essence Coconut Shine and Refine Hair Lotion
- Pelle Beauty Stellar Multitasking Facial Concentrate
- Zweena Bodycare Pure Argan Oil
- Kuumba Made Fragrance Oil in Persian Garden
- RMS Beauty “Un” Cover-Up in “11”
- RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek in “Smile”
- RMS Beauty Living Luminizer
- Josie Maran Argan Beautiful Eyes Palettes in “Beautiful Purples” and “Beautiful Nudes”
- Benecos Eyebrow Designer Pencil in “Brown”
- Benecos Natural Kajal Black Eyeliner
- Physician’s Formula Organic Wear Bronzer
Find Me On…
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | PHOTOGRAPHY | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM
*All of my reviews are based on my own personal experiences with the brand/products. I am never paid to give my honest opinions and will only recommend products that I love and use myself! All Photographs are (C) Britanie Faith unless stated otherwise.*
3 thoughts on “Video | ♡ April Beauty Favorites (Natural & Organic) ♡”
I love the Burts bees tinted lip balms! I have been wanting to try RMS for so long… too pricey for me right now, so it’s on my wish list!
I’m going to check out the Morocco Method products!! I use SLS-free shampoo once every 5-7 days & I’m down with vegan products, so the line is right up my alley!
I also love the burts balms!!!!