- W3LL People Narcissist Foundation + Concealer Stick
- W3LL People Hedonist Mineral Bronzer in Medium
- Ilia Beauty Illuminator/Bronzer in “Sway”
- Ilia Beauty Lip Crayon in “Karma Chameleon”
- Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip & Cheek Stain in Forever Pink
- Zuzu Luxe Blush in “Nymph”
- Zuzu Luxe Liquid Eyeliner in “Raven”
- RMS Beauty Cream Shadows in “Solar” and “Seduce”
- Osmia Organics Detox Facial Mask
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil
- Dr. Bronner’s Peppermint Liquid Castile Soap
- George’s Always Active Aloe Spray Mister
- HURRAW Vanilla Bean Lip Balm
Find Me On…
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | PHOTOGRAPHY | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM
*All of my reviews are based on my own personal experiences with the brand/products. I am never paid to give my honest opinions and will only recommend products that I love and use myself! All Photographs are (C) Britanie Faith unless stated otherwise.*
6 thoughts on “Video | ♡ June Beauty Favorites (Natural & Organic) ♡”
What sort of powder do you use on top of the RMS eyeshadows? A translucent one? Or an eyeshadow? I have the color seduce, but on my sadly enough it creases :(.
I love to use the RMS Beauty powder to set it or just any type of loose or pressed eyeshadow works for me! If it does crease at all a good tip is to just blend it with your fingers or use a q-tip. Sometimes it will crease on me, depending on how much I use but it’s very easy to fix with my fingers!
I love these suggestions! I have recently gotten into Jane Iredale and can’t wait to try some of the new-to-me ones you’ve mentioned here.
The Grass Skirt
Hey! Thanks so much for your comment. I love Jane Iredale. Such a wonderful company and I have never been let down with any of their products. Let me know if you try anything and what you think 🙂
Once I’m done with my RMS, I’ll try this next. 🙂 Need to do my overseas purchases in batches because the shipping fee can be a killer.
If the W3LL people foundation is anything like Vapour Organic foundation I can totally understand why you love it. Cream stick foundation is so effortless to use. I also love using Dr. Bronner’s but I use the unscented version and if I want a scent I use my aromatherapy oils to fragrance them. How much of the soap do you use when you wash your hair?