I am back with my third wishlist! You can check out my first and second wishlists to see the things I was (and still am) lusting over. I ended up purchasing some of the items from my last two wishlists. I really really enjoy making these lists and sharing with all of you the products I am lusting over. This weeks list contains mainly skincare items but also a beautiful fragrance and bold lip color. All of these beauties deserved a place in my wishlist this week 🙂
Onto the goodies…
- Pai Skincare Avocado and Jojoba Moisturizer – It’s crazy to think I have never tried anything from Pai. I have heard so many rave reviews about the brand and am always looking at their site and saving products for my wishlist but have yet to actually purchase anything. This moisturize is the one that keeps catching my eye. I love Avocado and Jojoba Oil and the two of them combined with other amazing ingredients sounds like this moisturizer would be perfect for my dry and sensitive skin.
- Lina Hanson Global Body Serum – This body serum from the beautiful makeup artist Lina Hanson is made with the purest of organic ingredients and are all hand-blended in small batches. Everything about this serum sounds so intoxicating. I am equally as in love with the sound of her global facial serum and want to try both of them.
- La Bella Figura Organic Barbary Fig Seed Oil – I have been lusting after this oil for quite some time but after recently reading Megan from Seed to Serum’s thoughts on it makes me want it even more. I have a sample of their eye serum and love it so much that I have a very strong feeling I will fall deeply in love with this facial oil.
- La Bella Figura Paris Perfume Oil – Inspired by Paris and with top notes of Tarragon, French Lavender, Magnolia Flower, heart notes of Tuberose, Orris, Cognac, and base notes of Vanilla, Rare Sandalwood, Oakmoss, Amyris, & Fir Balsam Absolute, this perfume oil sounds like something I would reach for daily and nightly.
- RMS Beauty Lip Shine in Sublime – I have a small sample of this and it’s absolutely beautiful. It’s perfect for Summer. It is moisturizing and a color that you could easily wear every day either with no eye makeup or with dark liner to build a more dramatic look. I need the full size of this! Definitely a must have.
- Evan Healy Immortelle Facial Tonic Hydrosol – I heard about this lovely tonic from Kimberly Loc and I knew I had to try it. I love facial sprays and this one sounds so beautiful. Described as “A buttery fragrance with a subtle spicy warmth and maple syrup-like sweetness” and is soothing for dry and sensitive skin, what more could I want from a facial spray? The description alone sold me.
Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts? Tell me what is on your wishlists!
Find Me On…
*All of my reviews are based on my own personal experiences with the brand/products. I am never paid to give my honest opinions and will only recommend products that I love and use myself! All Photographs are (C) Britanie Faith unless stated otherwise.*