I posted THIS video today because I was blown away by the amount of views I had on my Contour + Highlight video over on Instagram the other day and since then have been receiving requests to do more like it. Many people asked for specific links to products so I will be posting these videos on Snapchat, Instagram as well as my blog (with more details, links + codes). I truly hope you enjoy these videos and feel free to let me know if you have any requests for future tutorials!
1. Use lip scrub (I used the Henne Organics Rose Diamonds Lip Exfoliator – this has quickly become my favorite lip exfoliator of all-time. Tastes absolutely delicious and exfoliates so well.)
2. Wipe off with Muslin cloth (in this video I used whatever muslin cloth I had but my favorite cloths to use are these which I find on amazon.)
3. Apply thick layer of lip balm (I used the Henne Organics Luxury Lip Balm)
4. Dab off excess with Muslin cloth
5. Swirl loose or pressed mineral powder all around the mouth area. This helps any color you are going to be using to be more accurate and it also helps the color to last longer on the lips! (I used Alima Pure Satin Matte FoundationSatin Matte Foundation in Neutral 2)
8. Highlight Cupid’s bow (I used Alima Pure Lumina Highlighter)
Safe & Chic – code BEAUTYBYBRITANIE
PLEASE let me know if you’ve used any of these products and if you’d like to see any specific videos next!
All photographs are my own unless stated otherwise. Always credit if using! I sometimes share affiliate links, but I will never recommend any product, brand or store unless I use and love them myself. I only make a small commission if items that are ordered directly through affiliate links are purchased. These sales help me to keep pursuing my passions and to be able to try more products to test out and recommend to all of you! So if you buy through my links, thank you so much! I provide coupon codes whenever I can to try and help you save money. I am never paid for any positive reviews and will always give my honest opinion.