I am back with my second giveaway for my “Holiday Season Giveaway” series! Every Monday until the 22nd of December I will be offering a giveaway to you. Let me introduce you to a few of my favorite green, clean, and eco-friendly brands. Thank you so much to these special companies that are included in this weeks giveaway. Each brand has been personally chosen by me because I know you will love them (I do!).
Be a part of the movement to upgrade your personal care products to those that will sincerely enhance your beauty and wellness. Remember that we create beauty from the inside, out
One random winner will be chosen and announced each Monday at 12:00 noon EST. THEN get ready for next giveaway! AND just because you entered last week (unless you won…) you may enter again.
To help you get ready for the busiest weeks leading up to the Holidays , I’ve chosen a few of “the things I’m loving lately”..
- ”Super Cleanse by Adina Niemerow. Detox Your Body for Long-Lasting Health and Beauty.” Contains more than 100 Vegan, Gluten free recipes and offers eleven comprehensive cleanse experiences for both beginner and veteran detoxers. I love this book.
- Your Tea: Tiny Tea is an intricately balanced herbal blend that will nourish and cleanse your digestive system. Tiny Tea provides the support you need to replenish and restore you to your natural state. This cleanse will assist with reducing weight, bloating, increase digestive function, improve skin clarity, and increase energy levels. Formulated with Chinese medicine herbs and based upon Chinese medicinal principles. *Not gluten free.
- PureProC: Natural Beauty through the Power of Silk. This hydrating serum is a revolutionary product designed to hydrate, seal in moisture and provide anti-aging benefits. This Scientist created formula gives an immediate visible difference in your skin’s look and feel due to PureProC’s unique ingredients: Water, Silk, Hyaluronic Acid and Lemongrass Essential Oil.
- Kaia Naturals: Bamboo and Tapioca Beads. Daily Cleansing Power. The first D.I.Y. Cleansing Kit for Face Detox. This Toronto based artisanal skincare brand creates custom-crafted kits in small batches. Geared to women on the go, wellness warriors, veganistas, and yogistas with the perfect palm-sized container with a dial-and-lock sifter to prevent spillage. You can customize the cleanser by adding droplets of different liquids. You can intensify or lessen the degree of exfoliation with each cleanse, which is perfect for those of us with very sensitive skin. I love how versatile this Face Detox kit is!
- Harvey Prince Eau Fling : With notes of lavender, blackcurrant, plum, apple, raspberry, jasmine, cinnamon, nutmeg, musk and rare woods, the press calls this Eau de Toilette the modern day, “love potion.” Harvey Prince uses only eco-friendly and high quality ingredients in their products. This company has created some of the best scent combinations ever! This one is 100% delicious and sexy.
- Wisdom Of The Ancients: Cream of Coco Face/Body True Sustainable Soap: ‘Cleanse your body…Save the Planet.’ Cream of Coco is a natural soap originating in the heart of the Paraguayan forest. This soap is sustainably produced to preserve the rainforest and uses every part of the fruit. You can bathe and shampoo with this luxurious body cleanser. It’s made from the Mbocaya, an edible nut that grows on the Paraguayan coco tree. This is a very revitalizing and softening soap.
- Blissoma Natural Deodorant in Lavender: Toxin free, safe & effective. Made with a fresh fennel and green tea infusion, witch hazel, black cumin and other powerful plant-based odor busters. ‘Sweat without stink.’ I love everything about the products created at Blissoma. Founder and Herbal Chemist, Julie Longyear has spent hours pouring over research and breaking new ground in order to defy contract manufacturer’s stock formulations. She has created a sophisticated and unique collection of products that proactively heal and enhance health.
- Nourish Organic: ‘Food For Healthy Skin.’ Deeply Nourishing Coconut & Argan Body Lotion. 100% Natural USDA-Certified Organic. Moroccan Argan oil, packed with restorative omega fatty acids, intensely hydrate skin. This is an advanced formula clinically proven to deeply nourish without being greasy. I love how this body lotion is so quickly absorbed into my skin.
So how do you win? Tell me in the comment section if you have tried any of the gifts in this weeks giveaway. Or if you haven’t tried them yet, which ones are you especially excited to receive and why? Do you detox regularly?
*Then Like the following on FB & IG:
I really hope you love every product in this giveaway as much as I do! Enjoy and take extra good care of yourself in this busy, but wonderful season.
XO Good Luck to Everyone!