This is a really easy and affordable way to give your hair a deep treatment!
These three simple ingredients that you can find in your own pantry are not just good for eating but also have amazing benefits for skin and hair.
Apply this mask at least once a week and you will have beautiful, shiny and healthy hair!
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon of Honey (I highly recommend using this or this honey)
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil (this is the Olive Oil I use and love)
What To Do:
- Mix two whole eggs with two tablespoons of olive oil. Add in the honey and mix until creamy.
- Smooth through from roots to ends of your hair until completely covered. Cover your hair with a plastic wrap or shower cap and leave for one hour. Rinse with warm water and shampoo (this is the shampoo I use) until hair is no longer sticky. Use conditioner if necessary. The mixture will only be sticky until you rinse it out and once it’s out your hair will feel so soft and conditioned!
- Get ready to have smooth and healthy looking hair!
Find Me On…
*All of my reviews are based on my own personal experiences with the brand/products. I am never paid to give my honest opinions and will only recommend products that I love and use myself! All Photographs are (C) Britanie Faith unless stated otherwise.*