Ever since ordering 5 samples of Vapour products a month ago (blog post here) I have been obsessed with their line.
Before I go into the review here is a little bit about the line in case you aren’t familiar!
- Vapour Organic Beauty is made entirely from certified Organic plants, minerals and vitamins. Vapour Organic Beauty contains a minimum of 70% Organic Ingrediants with the remaining 30% made up of mineral pigments and natural vitamins.
- Vapour Beauty does NOT test on animals.
- ALL of Vapour Organic Beauty products are formulated without the following known irritants and harsh chemicals… NO: bismuth oxychloride, irradiated pigment, GMO, gluten, nano-particles, phthalates, bispehnol A, synthetic fragrance, petrochemicals, petroleum, ethyl, mthyl, propyl or butyl parabens, artificial colors, FD&C colors, lakes or dyes, hydroquinone, talc, formaldehyde, fillers, dimethicone or cyclomethicone.
- Read more about their Philosophy here.
- For a full list of healthy and skin delicious ingredients look here.
I have been wearing my Vapour Organic Beauty Atmosphere Luminous Foundation pretty much every day since receiving it in the mail.
It’s the perfect amount of coverage. Not too thick. Covers up any blemish or redness on my face and does a good job of covering up my dark circles without even wearing concealer! I like to add a little bit of the Illusionist Concealer under my eyes though just to give an added lifted look to the under eye area. The concealer really cancels out any blueness that causes dark circles. It’s also great for added coverage on blemishes.
Vapour products smell so good. They smell like peach and fruit essences. I love the way they apply and how easy it is to blend with your fingers or with a damp sponge. The lasting power on these are amazing, especially if you set with a bit of translucent powder.
Vapour Atmosphere Luminous Foundation in “100”
Vapour Atmosphere Luminous Foundation in “110”
Vapour Illusionist Concealer in “110”
9 thoughts on “Vapour Organic Beauty: Atmosphere Luminous Foundation and Illusionist Concealer”
Such a great post! I’ve never heard of Vapour before reading this… I’ll definitely check them out!
Hey Britanie, I absolutely love your lip color in this picture. Would you mind telling me what you used? Thanks much, xoxo
Hi! thanks so much for your comment! I am wearing a lipgloss in the color “pretty in pink” by MarieNatie Cosmetics!!
Hi! Does the foundation have shimmer or glitter in it? I think that’s my main concern with the luminosity. Your skin looks fantastic!
Hey! Thankyou so much! I have never noticed any glitter or sparkles in it! It just gives a beautiful glow. I’m not a fan of sparkles in my foundations and concealers!
Hi Britanie. I’m trying to decide between this foundation and W3LL People Narcissist. Can you give me any pros and cons to either or advice? Thank you so much!
Hi Sarah! What type of skin do you have? Both foundations are beautiful. If you tend to breakout, I would recommend the Atmosphere foundation as it contains frankincense which is great for breakouts, it also doesn’t have coconut oil which can break some people out. In terms of coverage they are very similar. Both last all day and work great at concealing and using as an all-over foundation. I would decide based on your skin type! Let me know if you have any other questions!
I have normal to dry skin, and I’m currently battling acne that I believe is from food allergies and a hormonal imbalance. So I’m in the works of transitioning my makeup to organic products too! I’ve never used anything with coconut oil, so I’m not sure how my skin would react to it. I appreciate your feedback. I recently ordered both Vapour and W3LL People. I figured that would be the best way in deciding! Thanks again.
Its liке ʏou read mƴ mind! You seem to know
a lot abօut thiѕ, like you wrote the book in it or ѕomething.
Ӏ tɦink that yoս can ԁo with a few pics to drive the message Һome a littlе bit, bսt ߋther tɦan thɑt, thiѕ іs fantastic
blog. А great read. I’ll definitely be bɑck.