Ever since ordering 5 samples of Vapour products a month ago (blog post here) I have been obsessed with their line.
Before I go into the review here is a little bit about the line in case you aren’t familiar!
- Vapour Organic Beauty is made entirely from certified Organic plants, minerals and vitamins. Vapour Organic Beauty contains a minimum of 70% Organic Ingrediants with the remaining 30% made up of mineral pigments and natural vitamins.
- Vapour Beauty does NOT test on animals.
- ALL of Vapour Organic Beauty products are formulated without the following known irritants and harsh chemicals… NO: bismuth oxychloride, irradiated pigment, GMO, gluten, nano-particles, phthalates, bispehnol A, synthetic fragrance, petrochemicals, petroleum, ethyl, mthyl, propyl or butyl parabens, artificial colors, FD&C colors, lakes or dyes, hydroquinone, talc, formaldehyde, fillers, dimethicone or cyclomethicone.
- Read more about their Philosophy here.
- For a full list of healthy and skin delicious ingredients look here.
It’s the perfect amount of coverage. Not too thick. Covers up any blemish or redness on my face and does a good job of covering up my dark circles without even wearing concealer! I like to add a little bit of the Illusionist Concealer under my eyes though just to give an added lifted look to the under eye area. The concealer really cancels out any blueness that causes dark circles. It’s also great for added coverage on blemishes.
Vapour products smell so good. They smell like peach and fruit essences. I love the way they apply and how easy it is to blend with your fingers or with a damp sponge. The lasting power on these are amazing, especially if you set with a bit of translucent powder.
Vapour Illusionist Concealer in “110”