My friends at Jane Iredale have graciously offered two of my readers their new Starter Kit!
THERE WILL BE TWO WINNERS for this Jane Iredale Giveaway!!!
Jane Iredale introduces the NEW Starter Kit, a skin-loving makeup system that embodies the foundation of the line with the essentials needed to reveal healthy, radiant skin. The Starter Kit makes it easy with just three steps (the Power of 3) that incorporate beneficial, multi-tasking, easy-to-use products. Bundled in a chic travel-size cosmetic case with an extra-large mirror, it’s also ideal for traveling and applying makeup on-the-go.
What You Will Win:
Available in five shades (Light, Medium Light, Medium, Medium Dark, Dark) to suit a wide range of skin tones. Each new Starter Kit includes:
- Smooth Affair™ Facial Primer & Brightener; (Read my review here) a luminizing, award-winning primer that nourishes and prepares the skin. It brightens, hydrates and helps makeup go on easily and last longer.
- Amazing Base® SPF 20 Loose Mineral Powder; (Read my review here) the original foundation, powder, concealer and sunscreen in one. It provides exceptional coverage with a luminous finish, and is ideal for covering brown spots, redness, eczema, rosacea and acne. Bears The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation as an effective UV sunscreen.
- PurePressed® Base SPF 20 Mineral Foundation; the first pressed mineral foundation, powder, concealer and sunscreen in one. It provides long-lasting, highly pigmented coverage with a semi-matte finish. Bears The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation as an effective UV sunscreen.
- POMMIST™ Hydration Spray; a hydrating facial spritz with the added benefit of pomegranate extract. It conditions and protects the skin and may be used to set a mineral base and plump the skin. Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT.
- Mini Powder Brush.
- Travel-size cosmetic case with extra-large mirror.
- Start with Smooth Affair to nourish and refine the skin.
- Apply one of the skin-loving foundations with the Mini Powder Brush.
- Finish with a nourishing spritz of POMMISST.
- From there, all that’s needed is a swipe of mascara or a touch of bronzer to complete the look!
The new Starter Kit will be available beginning in January 2014 and will retail for $55, a $77 value.
How To Win:
Please leave me a comment with what shade you would be in the Jane Iredale Starter Kit (Light, Medium Light, Medium, Medium Dark, Dark)
Please “Like” Beauty By Britanie on Facebook
That’s it! Good Luck everyone and remember THERE WILL BE TWO WINNERS FOR THIS GIVEAWAY! The winner will be randomly picked and announced back here on this post on 2/2/14
CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS!!!! Veronica (comment #47) and Brittany (comment #21)
Thank you to everyone who tried out and commented, keep a look out for more giveaways soon!