This is my secret to shiny, beautiful hair. I swear by this hair rinse. My hair has never, ever looked healthier than when I started to use this!!
This is such an easy at home hair recipe. It literally takes seconds to prepare! I promise just after doing this one time you will see an immediate difference in your hair! It’s amazing. Apple Cider Vinegar works by removing unwanted hair build up. It restores the natural pH balance of your hair and can kill bacteria that may be caused from buildup left behind by your hair products. The rinse can also help to sooth itchy and dry scalps and dandruff.
Be sure to get the good stuff. Choose an organic brand of raw apple cider vinegar (this is the one I use) for the most beauty benefits.
What You Will Need:
- 1 part raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 part water
- Mix apple cider vinegar and water together.
- After shampooing, pour mixture into your hair. Massage into scalp. Let sit for 5-15 minutes. Rinse with warm water, finish with cold water.
- No need to use conditioner after! The apple cider vinegar will leave your hair feeling so soft!
- The smell is strong at first but it will fade away!
- Repeat this rinse once a week to maintain shiny and healthy hair.
- You can store your ACV mix in a jar or spritz bottle. Whatever you prefer! best if stored in a cool, dry place.
- Be careful not to get the ACV in your eyes!!!
Other Products I Recommend for Healthy Hair:
Have you ever used Apple Cider Vinegar for your hair? Feel free to share your experiences!!
*All of my reviews are based on my own personal experiences with the brand/products. I am never paid to give my honest opinions and will only recommend products that I love and use myself! All Photographs are (C) Britanie Faith unless stated otherwise.*