Lately I have been obsessed with wearing winged eyeliner. The easiest way for me to apply winged liner is to use three different eye products. I start with a good Pencil. I then go over that with a Gel and then set with a Shadow. This combo not only makes the wing more pigmented but helps it to stay in place much much longer.
Step 1: Apply Black Pencil
Step 2: Use a tapered brush to apply Gel liner overtop the pencil and when at the end of the eye, extend.
Step 3: Use same brush to pick up a small amount of a Black Shadow and lightly pat onto the entire wing.
Products Used For This Look:
- Jane Iredale GlowTime BB Cream in BB3
- Kjaer Weis Cream Foundation in Lightness (used as a concealer)
- Kjaer Weis Blossoming Blush
- Tata Harper Very Illuminating
- Antonym Cosmetics Noir Eye Pencil
- Jane Iredale Black Gel Liner
- Jane Iredale Charcoal Eyeshadow (From the Daytime Eyeshadow Kit)
- Perfekt Liquid Lash Curler
- Jane Iredale Rose Lipliner
- Jane Iredale Nutmeg Lipliner
- Jane Iredale Buff Lip Balm
Here is a little video of the makeup in action!
Do you like this look? Are you a fan of any of the products used? Please share your thoughts in the comments section!
FTC- This post was not sponsored. I sometimes share affiliate links, but I will never recommend any product, brand or store unless I use and love them myself. I only make a small commission if items that are ordered directly through affiliate links are purchased. These sales help me to keep pursuing my passions and to be able to try more products to test out and recommend to all of you! So if you buy through my links, thank you so much! I provide coupon codes whenever I can to try and help you save money. I am never paid for any positive reviews and will always give my honest opinion. 🙏🏻👌🏻💛
4 thoughts on “MAKEUP LOOK | BOLD WINGED LINER AND NEUTRAL-ROSE LIPS”
So pretty! I love your eyebrows!!
you look amazing! I’ve really been into my winged liner lately as well. I find that it just opens up the eyes 🙂