I really love purple eyeshadow especially for brown eyes. I think it really adds a wide awake look to the entire face. I added subtle shimmer to the inner corner of the lids to further brighten the look. This was my first time using the Lip Plumpers from Jane Iredale and I love them! They are super moisturizing and wear really well. This color paired perfectly with the look I was going for.
- vapour organic beauty soft focus foundation in the color “110” (I used a sample size I ordered from their site – so far I really love it)
- vapour organic beauty illusionist concealer in the color “010”
- revolution organics freedom glow beauty balm in “blushed” on my cheeks.
- vapour organic beauty eye shimmer in “provoke”
- bareminerals loose shadow in “lucky” (I mixed this with “provoke” to create a beautiful purple shade)
- jane iredale rose gold dust on the inner lids and inner corner of my eyes.
- vapour organic beauty mesmerize smokey eyeliner pencil
- physicians formula organic jumbo lash mascara.
- jane iredale just kissed lip plumper in “venice”
Do you ever wear purple eyeshadow? If so what is your favorite?
*no products were sponsored in this post.