We all know how much I love to make DIY tutorials! I am especially excited to bring you this super easy, affordable and EFFECTIVE facial treatment that uses only TWO INGREDIENTS. I love to use this homemade scrub once a week. It helps keep my skin glowing and clear of blemishes! Keep reading below for more photos and instructions and you can watch a quick video I made using this mask here:
Benefits of this Facial Treatment:
- Lemons are high in vitamin C and antioxidants. It’s natural acid and sugars are wonderful for acting as an exfoliant, blackhead remover, blemish fighting, skin brightener and treatment for sunburn. It also leaves your face GLOWING!
- Lemon juice is rich in alpha hydroxy acids that help exfoliate the skin and get rid of dead skin cells.
- Honey is extremely high in anti-bacterial properties and can help fight and prevent acne and skin disorders like eczema.
- Honey is moisturizing and will leave your skin feeling soft and supple.
What To Do:
- Cut Lemon in half, pick out any seeds
- Add 1 teaspoon Honey to the Lemon
- Gently exfoliate your face with the Lemon and Honey
- Leave mixture on for five minutes and then rinse with warm water
- Be careful to not get Lemon in your eyes, it will sting!
- If you feel a stinging sensation on your face, that is normal! it is the acids doing it’s job of deeply exfoliating your skin.
Have you ever tried this treatment before? If you do use it please let me know what you think!
Find Me On…
*All of my reviews are based on my own personal experiences with the brand/products. I received this product to review for free from the company but am never paid to give my honest opinions and will only review and recommend products and brands I love and use myself! All Photographs are (C) Britanie Faith unless stated otherwise.*