I had the desire to do a super dark, smokey-eye look using only clean ingredients as I haven’t done a dramatic look like this in quite some time!
This look is really easy to do. It only took me fifteen minutes! It’s perfect for a night out, but not too intense that you couldn’t wear it during the day!
When you do a dark eye-look I always recommend going lighter on the lips so that your lips and your eyes aren’t competing for the intensity!
I know that when considering switching over to non-toxic products that a lot of people are concerned that the products won’t work as well and that you won’t be able to achieve such a glamorous and pigmented look with natural and organic ingredients. This is not true! Proof is shown below 🙂
- RMS Beauty “Un” Cover-Up in “11”
- Alima Pure Mineral Foundation in “Beige 1”
- Revolution Organics Beauty Balm in “Blushed” on Cheeks
- RMS Beauty Living Luminizer as Highlight
- 100% Pure Black Tea Pigmented Gel Liner (all over lid as base and as liner on upper and lower lashes)
- Alima Pure Shadow/Liner in “Tuxedo” (blended on the outer corner of lids and lower lashine. you can use any black shadow to to this.)
- Alima Pure Shadow in “Drizzle” (light grey shade used on top of the black gel base. again you can use any grey shadow for this.)
- RMS Beauty Living Luminizer (used to highlight the browbone and the inner corner of my eyes.)
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara (three coats)
- Revolution Organics Beauty Balm in “Blushed”
I have decided to start making videos on my YouTube channel again. I really have slacked off on doing so because I created this blog and am so passionate about it that I put all of my focus here. I do, however, want to start making videos every few weeks or so. My main priority will always be my blog but I think it will be nice to have a few tutorials and things of that nature once and awhile! So definitely check out my channel for future videos!
Find Me On…
*All of my reviews are based on my own personal experiences with the brand/products. I am never paid to give my honest opinions and will only recommend products that I love and use myself! All Photographs are (C) Britanie Faith*