I haven’t made a video on youtube in so long!! I am happy to be making these again and will be making these in higher quality very soon!
1. Bragg’s Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
2. TAY Rosemary Shea Butter for Skin and Hair
3. DeVita Moroccan Rose Facial Toner
4. Virga Botanicals Green Tea Light Facial Moisturizer
5. May Lindstrom Skin The Problem Solver Mask
7. Nourish Organic Almond Vanilla Deodorant
8. Osmia Organics Purely Simple Face Cream
9. Osmia Organics Honey-Myrrh Lip Repair
10. Osmia Organics Spot Treatment
11. Vapour Organic Beauty Elixir Plumping Gloss in “Bitten”
12. Ladybug Jane Grapefruit Goddess Lipbalm
13. Christopher Drummond Duo Phase Concealer in “Light”
14. Weleda Relaxing Lavender Body Oil
15. Dr. Bronner’s Liquid Lavender Castile Soap
16. Rosemary Gladstar’s Herbal Recipes For Vibrant Health
What were your October and November favorites?
Find Me On…
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | PHOTOGRAPHY | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM
*This video is not sponsored. All of my reviews are based on my own personal experiences with the brand/products. I am never paid to give my honest opinions and will only recommend products that I love and use myself!*
2 thoughts on “Video | October and November 2012 Favorites”
hi britanie! i found your blog through the NMDL blog. you seem so sweet, and you have so much awesome info on this blog. i really liked hearing about all your faves. i actually paused your video halfway through to try the ACV rinse. it’s something i’ve heard about but never tried, but you inspired me. and you’re right, my hair looks amazing:) xoxoxo looking forward to hearing more makeup reviews.
Hey~ thank you so much for watching my video and for taking the time to comment~ It means a lot 🙂 That makes me so happy that you felt so inspired to actually pause halfway through the video! Isn’t it amazing!? Once you start doing it once or twice a week you will see that it gets even better. I lovelovelove it!! Thanks again for your kind words 🙂 xo