Beginning today and continuing every Monday until the 22nd of December, I will be offering a giveaway to you!!! I’m so excited and honored to offer you these presents. With a grateful heart I offer a special thank you to the generous companies that are a part of this season of celebration, love and sharing. A few of the gifts are from me as well. xo
One random winner will be chosen and announced each Monday at 12:00 noon EST. Then get ready for next giveaway!
*CONRGRATS TO THE WINNER: Comment #18, Sophia!!!*
To help you get ready for the busy Holiday Season, I have picked a few of “the things I’m loving lately…”
I adore the Holidays. The feeling of being and celebrating with the people I love the most is indefinable. I also make sure to take extra special care of myself. With all the fun and special events, I know that I must keep my self nurturing routines at the forefront to keep me feeling healthy and balanced. In addition to my daily yoga practice what works for me is meditation, reading, writing, focusing on gratitude, and of course self pampering with natural and organic foods, beauty, & health products.
Let me introduce you to what I’ve been loving lately (and what you will win).
- A copy of one of my favorite reads. “Living Green A Practical Guide To Simple Sustainability”, by Greg Horn. What I love about this book is it guides you with simple steps to create a healthier and more fulfilling home and family environment. My favorite is Chapter 2: Sustaining Health from the Inside.
- Alba Botanica Good & Healthy Anti-Oil Weightless Face Moisturizer. “Your Power-Packed Skin Smoothie”. This instantly absorbed & water based milky moisturizer is loaded with vitamins and phytonutrients from Kale, Spinach, and Swiss Chard. I love this hypo-allergenic lightweight boost for my face and neck. With my sensitive skin I have to be really careful what I use to moisturize and my skin has adjusted very nicely!
- Yarok Feed Your Ends. Leave-In Conditioner for Hair. “Food for your Head. Good for the Earth.”
I’m a huge fan of all the Yarok products. So far everything I’ve tried has made my hair feel so healthy and nourished. This leave-in conditioner is packed with vitamins, minerals and essential oils that protect your ends from blow drying or heat styling. Yarok also helps supports efforts to protect the Amazon Rainforest.
- Alba Botanica Hawaiian Body Cream. Kukui Nut Deep Moisturizing hypo-allergenic grand-luxe cream. Apply liberally to entire body, especially elbows and heels. Love this product so much. The Kukui nut is so moisturizing as well as nourishing for Autumn’s change in temperature. Chock full of the richest ingredients and the scent smells delicious.
- Alba Botanica Good & Clean. Fruit acid detox infusion. Daily detox foaming cleanser. Formulated for sensitive skin. I really love this product. The rich lathering cream breaks up oil and deep-set impurities. Hypo-allergenic and non-comedogenic too. Powered by ten AHA-rich botanicals and partners with Green Tea and Rice in this detoxification and soothing refreshment.
- Pura Naturals Soap-Infused Sponge. Peppermint Volcano. I really love this take-anywhere sponge infused with biodegradable, vegan, and gluten-free soap! Activated with water for a robust lather. Comes in a three-pack which is really economical. Simply add water and squeeze multiple times. This sponge is infused with ground pumice and invigorating peppermint oil .Each Pura Naturals soap sponge is infused with plant-based cleansers and botanicals that are biodegradable. Not only are they great for our bodies, but also for the environment! The open-cell foam design exfoliates without the use of synthetic micro-beads and other harmful elements. They are available in: Active Charcoal, Eucalyptus Breeze, Lavender Mist (my favorite) and Citrus Splash and they even come unscented for sensitive skin.
- Portland Bee Balm. Unscented. I love love love this lip balm! Handmade in Portland, Oregon by beekeepers Brad & Anica. Their motto: Simple. Honest. Natural.
Supporting Local Bees & Their Keepers. The ingredients are simply: Local Oregon beeswax, organic cold pressed extra virgin coconut oil, organic California extra virgin olive oil, organic Oregon peppermint essential oil. *This last ingredient is not included in the unscented version. This is the smoothest gliding, richest formula, best smelling (I personally love peppermint), lip balm and I find myself admittedly addicted! I’m also a proud fan of supporting such a sustainably minded family company. Their displays are made by a Portland Woodworker, the ink is soy-based and they don’t use paper for the labels. Instead they chose non-pulped wood designed by local artists. They do so much to support other local small businesses! This is a super company and what a perfect example they are for ethical and sustainable business practices.
- Beautifly Pure Facial Soap. Rose Clay & Oatmeal. This wonderful family owned small business was established in March of this year. Azalia and Tim Canan parents of three young children came up with the idea of making their own natural soap after two of their children suffered from eczema. They realized it was hard to find products that wouldn’t irritate their children’s sensitive skin.The Rose Clay & Oatmeal soap has these ingredients: Olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil, distilled water, coconut milk, sodium hydroxide, mango butter, grapefruit & orange essential oils, oatmeal, rose clay and kaolin clay. Their products are handmade in small batches, are vegan & cruelty free and they have an impressive line of natural soap, facial soap, lotion bars, 100% natural hair serum and natural sugar scrubs. As I’ve said before, I love to support family owned and operated companies and Beautifly Pure is a great one.
- Organic India Tulsi Holy Basil Tea: (2) Honey Chamomile & (2) Vanilla Creme. Love these Caffeine Free and Certified Organic teas! Tulsi is considered “The Queen of Herbs” and is revered as a sacred plant infused with power. It possesses wonderful health benefits that support the body’s natural immune system while relieves the body’s negative reaction to stress. I find it mildly relaxes me and I have this tea daily. I’m a huge fan of the Rose and Jasmine flavors as well.
- Pacifica French Lilac Solid Perfume. Pacifica has some of my favorite scents. This particular blend was perfumed in a traditional French style, fresh with a blend of Lilac, Magnolia Leaves, Heliotrope, Ylang Ylang, Hyacinth and subtle notes of Nectarine. In a base of all natural coconut and soy wax. 100% Vegan, too! And “yes”, I know it’s Autumn, but I still love to occasionally wear light floral luscious scents in the daytime.
So how do you win?
*Tell me in the comment section how you keep yourself balanced and healthy in this upcoming Holiday season. Any “extra” efforts or secrets that you want to share?
*Then Like the following on FB & IG
- Alba Botanica , @albabotanica
- Yarok Hair , @yarokhair
- Pura Naturals , @puranaturals
- PortlandBeeBalm , @portlandbeebalm
- BeautyByBritanie , @beautybybritanie
Blessings to each one of you and take extra care of yourself with these gifts!
XO Good Luck Everyone