This is my first time trying any products from Honeybee Gardens and I couldn’t be happier or more impressed with what I received.
– Talc free, paraben free, fragrance free, oil free
– Evens out skin tone leaving a natural, silky finish
– With soothing vitamin E and gentle botanical extracts to calm skin
– Adjustable even coverage; never heavy or cakey
– Can be worn over foundation or directly on bare skin for a radiant finish
– Refines complexion and reduces shine
– Use with our eco-friendly compact and help save the planet
– Use with cotton puff or kabuki brush to customize your finish
Ingredients: Mica, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Magnesium Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).
- Color: I got the color “Supernatural” because although I am very pale I am not the palest possible and I like to have a little bit of color on my face and not look too washed out. It is a little dark on me but if I blend it down my neck properly it looks absolutely fine. I think I am going to purchase “Geisha” as well just to compare the two and see which is a better fit. I have a feeling the two colors would work together really well also. I personally like to have two shades, one lighter and one a tiny bit darker depending on the season. *Update* – I purchased the color “Geisha” and find that it matches my skin tone much better!
- Coverage and Lasting Powder: The coverage is medium to full. I like that you can build up the coverage and it literally does not make you look cakey at all. I don’t feel like I am wearing anything on my skin either which I love because a lot of powder foundations make my skin feel heavy. I feel like my skin is breathing with this powder. I also need less concealer when using this because it really balances out pigmentation. I only use concealer on my dark circles and then blend the powder over it and it doesn’t crease at all.
- Over All Thoughts: I have been on the look out for a good Non-Toxic Pressed Powder Foundation that doesn’t feel heavy and doesn’t clog my pores. I actually would go so far as to say this powder foundation is comparable to MAC’s Mineralize Skinfinish which I have loved for years but obviously don’t like to wear often as it contains a lot of chemicals. This powder really gives me a “glow” to my face and very good coverage. I have been wearing it every day this week. I honestly love this powder and will keep repurchasing.
What is your favorite go-to Powder Foundation?