This look has been highly requested for me to post all the details for. I don’t know why I didn’t post it sooner but I hope you all enjoy this and try this look out for yourself! I think the combo of the liner and bright pink lip is just perfect for Spring!
- Jane Iredale GlowTime Full Coverage BB Cream
- Vapour Beauty Illusionist Concealer
- RMS Beauty Demure Lip2Cheek
- Kjaer Weis Radiance Cream Highlighter
- RMS Beauty Un-Powder
- RMS Beauty Sublime Lip Shine
- Jane Iredale Daytime Eyeshadow Kit
- Jane Iredale Black Jelly Jar
- Jane Iredale Black Liquid Eyeliner
- PerfeKt Lash Lash Perfection Gel
- Ardell Demi Wispies
Prime: I used the BB Cream with a damn beauty blender and the illusionist concealer underneath my eyes to conceal dark circles.
Liner: For the eyeliner I first went in with a thick line of gel liner and then to make it even more intense I used the liquid liner over top. This isn’t necessary unless you want a very extreme thick liner (which I clearly did!). This combo lasted all day on me!
Lashes: I wanted this to be a very glam look so I went for falsies. If you are not into using false lashes you could always use 2-3 coats of your favorite mascara!
Lips: I first applied a light amount of the Demure Lip2Cheek and then went over top with the Sublime Lip Shine for an extra perfect pink!
Use code beautybybritanie so save you at Citrine Natural Beauty