The Detox Market is one of my absolute favorite places to shop for many reasons. I love the selection of all the best in green beauty products as well as wellness options and the samples included with every order.
Take a look at the top selling and most-loved full sized products of 2016 and 3 samples (included) in this very LIMITED EDITION box for in time for the Holidays!
The retail value of these products is $270. Order now for the discounted price of $149… for everything. I think this is the perfect way for you to either give this gift to yourself, or break it up and share the products as gifts for your family and friends. Introduce people to the world of green beauty. There are still so many people that are using chemical ridden drug store makeup brands, and risking their health in the meantime.
Here is what you will receive in The Best of Green Beauty for 2016 Box: ***All Full Sized
- Vitamin B Enzyme Cleansing Oil from One Love Organics (met the lovely owner, Suzanne, in person at A Night For Green Beauty in NYC a few years ago and discovered this beautiful line!).
- Odacité Synergie Immediate Skin Perfecting Beauty Masque (comes with a recipe booklet for creating so many various masks)
- Lemongrass Serum Concentrate from Odacite (smells delightful)
- Chamomile and Rosehip Calming Day Cream from Pai Skincare (I have repurchased this many times!)
- David’s Natural Toothpaste (my current favorite toothpaste!)
- “Un” Powder from RMS Beauty (and who doesn’t rave about this product??!)
- Bio Bronzer Powder from W3LL People (abeautiful bronzer that seems to work on all skin tones!)
- Black Cherry Lip Balm from Hurraw Balm (I have a full collection of these and I keep one everywhere)
Plus samples of: Lov is Beautiful Tea Sachet by Lov Organics Tea, Argan Oil by Kahina Giving Beauty, and Voluminous Shampoo and Conditioner by Rahua Beauty
Purchase your Box here!
FTC- This post was not sponsored. I sometimes share affiliate links, but I will never recommend any product, brand or store unless I use and love them myself. I only make a small commission if items that are ordered directly through affiliate links are purchased. These sales help me to keep pursuing my passions and to be able to try more products to test out and recommend to all of you! So if you buy through my links, thank you so much! I provide coupon codes whenever I can to try and help you save money. I am never paid for any positive reviews and will always give my honest opinion.