December Beauty Discovery Featuring MUN Skin Care Newly Released AKWI Purifying Cleanser ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Includes an Ikeuchi Organics MUN face wash towel!
This is a $72. value but Beauty Heroes Members pay only $115 for a 3-Month Subscription (that’s less than $39 per month). What a perfect gift to sign up for a Beauty Heroes Monthly Subscription. And when you’re a member, you automatically get a 15% discount every day off all brands when you purchase from the Beauty Heroes online shop!
AKWI Purifying Cleanser will:
- Balance your skin’s pH & oil production
- Gently and completely remove waterproof makeup and impurities without stripping
- Softens skin with Camellia , Argan, & Cucumber Seed Oil
MUN Skin Care has been a brand that I have loved from the first time I tried the the green beauty cult favorite: AKNARI Brightening Serum. Its a New MUN because of the this newest addition to the select highly curated Eco luxurious brand.
Let me tell you how to use the new AKWI Purifying Cleanser…
Begin and end each day with this simple cleanse.
- A.M. Dispense 6-8 pumps on your fingertips. Massage gently and then rinse with pure lukewarm water. Pat dry.
- P.M. Dispense 6-8 pumps and massage on a dry face. Rinse off with pure lukewarm water. For extra help in removing makeup use the Ikeuchi Organic face cloth after you massage the cleanser into your skin. Press the warm cloth to your face until it cools, then gently use the cloth for a light exfoliation.
MUN simplifies your beauty routine through extraordinary and effective healing botanicals. Each product works synergistically with the other to reveal what is called the “MUN Glow”.
I’m in love with the new sophisticated packaging and the updated website at Mun Skin.
When you sign up for this very special December Expert Selection, you will also receive a promo-code in the box for 20% off any MUN Skin Care product in the Beauty Heroes Beauty Store valid until December 31st!! You will want to add to your new MUN Skin Care routine!
Leave me a comment on if you’ve tried any products from MUN or Beauty Heroes!! Or if you have any questions at all about any of these products I’m happy to answer them for you.
FTC- This post was not sponsored. I sometimes share affiliate links, but I will never recommend any product, brand or store unless I use and love them myself. I only make a small commission if items that are ordered directly through affiliate links are purchased. These sales help me to keep pursuing my passions and to be able to try more products to test out and recommend to all of you! So if you buy through my links, thank you so much! I provide coupon codes whenever I can to try and help you save money. I am never paid for any positive reviews and will always give my honest opinion.