I am back with another What’s on my Wishlist post, only this time it is specifically for the A Night For Green Beauty event in NYC on September 4th which I did an entire post on here. I got this idea from Megan after reading her lovely wishlist. There are going to be so many amazing brands and products at this event that I just know I am going to be going crazy over but I wanted to narrow down my top picks as these are the products I am especially yearning for.
- Ilia Beauty Lipstick in Wild Child – I tried and fell in love with a sample of this lipstick. It is the perfect bright fiery red.
- Ilia Beauty Lipstick in Ink Pot – A rich violet that I am looking forward to wearing this Fall. This color seems particularly good for wearing as a light wash or building up on for a more intense look. I just love purple’s!
- Ilia Beauty Tinted Lip Conditioner in Arabian Nights – This shade is a deep burgundy that I think would pair well with Ink Pot.
- La Bella Figura Bohemia Verde Aromatic Hair Elixir– I have been lusting over this hair elixir for quite some time now and was planning on purchasing it on LBF website but decided I might as well wait until I am at the event and just pick up a bottle there!
- La Bella Figura Modern Radiance Concentrate – I have a sample size of this serum and it is just beyond words amazing. I need the full size of this in my life.
- Kjaer Weis Cream Blush in Lovely – I have talked about this particular shade a lot on my blog lately because it is truly beautiful. I have a small sample that I purchased off of Spirit Beauty Lounge but it is almost running out and I need to get the full size because this will be an every day staple for me this Fall.
- H. Gillerman Organics Stress Remedy – I have a little bit of an obsession with finding natural remedies for stress and anxiety. I suffer from anxiety pretty severely and whenever I come across something natural that can help take the edge off of the anxiety, I get really really excited and hopeful. This particular blend sounds wonderful.
- H. Gillerman Organics Neroli Face Oil – I am a little in love with the scent of Neroli and I love the sound of this face oil. The ingredients are so simple and beautiful.
Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts? Will you be attending the A Night For Green Beauty event? What’s on YOUR wishlist?
Find Me On…
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | PHOTOGRAPHY | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM
*All of my reviews are based on my own personal experiences with the brand/products. I am never paid to give my honest opinions and will only recommend products that I love and use myself! All Photographs are (C) Britanie Faith unless stated otherwise.*
10 thoughts on “What’s on my Wishlist… A Night For Green Beauty”
I am excited for this event! I am working until seven though so I hope to make it there at least towards the end. I’d really like to find a great under-eye product (serum or cream, not sure), and check out Lindstrom’s range in person 🙂
I’d def be interested in reading your review on the H. Gillerman Organics Stress Remedy 🙂 Hope you get the chance to try it! 🙂
The Kjaer Weis Cream Blush in Lovely is such a beautiful, natural, sassy color! Also, the H. Gillerman Organics Stress Remedy sounds great because I too suffer from anxiety and panic sometimes.
Great Post 🙂
Can’t wait to read your review of the Ilia lip products! They look fantastic!
hi there sweetie
your wishlist is almost similar to mine…
im expecting the lovely blush and its suppose to arrive in these days..can’t wait. Of course i will make a post in my blog ^^
my wishlist is pretty long but basicaly..
all range of may lindstrom
rms beauty lip2cheek smile
ilia beauty lip crayons
This is a great wishlist! I am now adding the serum from Lina Hanson who I only got to know yesterday at the event to my wishlist. By the way I recognized you, but I was bound to my chair getting braids and couldn’t say hi… and then you were gone. Hopefully another time!! xx
I would love to try that Organic Stress Remedy. I’ve been turning to more organic remedies for migraines, so a remedy for anxiety would be great as well!
Hi all, you can be sure Britanie is going to get her wished for products as soon as we can get them to her. Along with Stress Remedy we’re going to give her a taste of Jaw Clenching Remedy – great before bed to ease anxiety. And the Neroli Face oil can also work to soothe they pscyhe. I would like to also include a taste of Tension Remedy – it relaxes muscles but stimulates the mind because sometimes with stress, we need more of a boost! (its good for migraines too Melissa). Thank you all for coming to the Night…xxoohope
You just made my wishes come true and my entire night 🙂 I just sent you an email! You are seriously the best. I can’t WAIT to share your products with my readers after trying them. I was able to smell some of the remedies at the event and they were wonderful! and that neroli face oil – oh my god, it smelled divine!