I’m back with my 6th wishlist! (Feel free to look back on my older wishlists! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.) This month’s wishlist has been inspired by many fellow bloggers. I haven’t done one in awhile because I like to really save the products that I truly am LUSTING over, not just wanting, because if I did it any other way it would be mile long! Most of these products have been on my radar for awhile now while a few others are new discoveries. Either way, I am coveting all of these. Why is it so exciting to discover new products? I love when I place an order and then my anticipation goes sky high waiting for the order to arrive…then unwrapping and opening the beautiful package. Best of all, trying out the new special creations! Who else is with me on this? How blessed are we to have all these choices?
- Balm Balm Frankincense Deep Cleansing Balm – I can’t get enough of cleansing balms. They are so lovely. I love to use them to remove makeup or to use as hydrating masks. I always look forward to using them at night as a part of my double-cleansing method. This balm was recommended by a fellow blogger, Fern & Moss, I saw her mention this a few times and I checked out the ingredients and was very impressed.
- Belle De Nuit Eye Mask – I have seen this mentioned lately on so many different sites. It seems incredibly relaxing and I could use all of the extra help I can get when it comes to a good nights sleep!
- Jade Facial Roller – Am I the only one that just thinks this seems like so much fun? I can just picture myself getting all relaxed before bed and bringing out this beautiful jade facial roller to use on my face and neck. It just seems so calming and decadent. Plus it has amazing reviews and is said to “rejuvenate face and neck skin”. We all want that!
- Inika Mineral Foundation – I am a huge mineral makeup fan. I seem to always revert back to applying minerals after using creams or liquids for awhile. I find they work with my skin the most naturally and are also the least reactive as they contain such simple ingredients. I’ve heard rave reviews about this particular mineral foundation and have been lusting after it for quite awhile now! It seems my color match would most likely be “Strength”, which by the way, makes me want it more. They have the best names for their colors. Love. Not to mention it’s an Australian company and I love, love, love Sydney!
- One Love Organics Cleansing Sponge – I won’t lie: I am attracted to cute packaging and this heart shape is no exception. The fact that it’s a heart is one thing and then knowing it’s made by OLO makes me want it even more. I know this baby would fit in perfectly with my products and look so cute doing it :)
- ARCONA Gentle Solution – When I read this article interviewing Nicolle Mackinnon and Susannah Compton of No More Dirty Looks and read that Arcona Gentle Solution was the product that changed Nicole’s skin, I had to investigate. When I read the ingredients and saw that it’s specially formulated for sensitive skin, I knew I had to have it.
- Beauty Without Cruelty Concealer – I have just learned of this concealer thanks to this post by the lovely Annabel of Fragmented Splendour who also has this on her wishlist! What can I say? I want want want it. It seems so convenient to have a concealer in a pencil form like this, not only for travel but for on-the-go touch-ups and also to zero in at targeted areas. I love the simplicity of the ingredients and it has a crazy amount of amazing reviews
- Earth tu Face Cleanser – I first heard about this cleanser from one of my absolute favorite blogs out there, Free + Native. After I saw a few posts where this product was featured, I noticed more and more people were mentioning it and it peeked my curiosity. I am very impressed with the ingredients and am in need of a cleanser like this.
- Sunday Riley Juno Face Oil – This facial oil is described as “An enhancing, transformative lipid serum.” The beautiful Britta Aragon of CV Skinlabs mentioned this facial oil in my interview with her. That combined with the description of this oil as “obsession worthy glow” was enough to sell me on it! The ingredients sound so beautiful: Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Broccoli Oil, Carrot Oil, Chardonnay Grape Oil, Black Cumin, Cranberry Seed Oil, Berry Seed Blend (Blackberry, Blueberry, Raspberry). It says this oil is for all skin types including eczema prone.
Have you tried any of these products that I am lusting over? What is on YOUR wishlist? Share in the comments!!!