I love me a good smokey eye and dark liner that is smudged out. It’s very sultry! This look was actually very easy to achieve. All you need is a good pencil eyeliner, an eye-shadow (pressed or loose – I prefer loose while using it for this purpose), some good mascara and of course, if you desire for added glamour, some false lashes! I kept the lips simple yet perfect for Spring with a hint of coral glow.
- Antonym Cosmetics Noir Eyeliner
- Modern Minerals Smokey Quartz Eyeshadow
- Modern Minerals Rose Quartz Eyeshadow
- Perfekt Lash Gel Mascara
- Ardell Demi Wispies with Eco Tools Glue
- Modern Minerals Padparadscha Emotive Lipgloss
I applied the noir eyeliner on my top and lower lashline and then went over the pencil liner with the smokey quartz eyeshadow to add depth, drama & longer lasting power!
Modern Minerals – beautybybritanie
Citrine Natural Beauty – beautybybritanie