I received some comments about the makeup I was wearing in one of my latest blog posts so I decided to take some more photographs and share with all of you what I used as it was really simple but so pretty!
I thought that this look would be perfect for Holiday parties and events. It’s really easy to do and has a beautiful chromatic effect!
As always this look was achieved using only natural, organic or non-toxic products.
What I Used:
- Sweet Libertine Mineral Cosmetics Mineral Eyeshadow in “Dragonfly” (center of lid)
- Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Loose Powder Eyeshadow in “Mystic Ice” (Inner corner of eyes)
- MarieNatie Cosmetics Loose Mineral Eyeshadow in “Emerald” (just a tiny bit of this dabbed right in the center lid)
- 100% Pure Black Tea Pigmented Eye Gel (blended up into crease in a “v” shape)
- MarieNatie Cosmetics Black Eyeliner (to line upper and lower lashline)
- Ardell Demi Lashes
Since this eye look is so dramatic I paired it with a light pink gloss from MarieNatie Cosmetics in “Pretty In Pink”.
I will have more Holiday looks coming up this month 🙂
If you would like to see me do a video tutorial on this look please comment and let me know!