I have never thought to use bronze and pink together but I went on whim with this combination and am really enjoying it lately. The winged eyeliner is light enough that it is appropriate for daytime festivities or holiday parties but you could make the liner thicker at night to add more drama if you wanted. In person these eye shadows are very subtle and the pink adds a beautiful brightening effect to the eyes. I paired this eye look with a red plum frost lip color which I think brings together the entire look but I think this would also be great with a light pink lip or even a bright red!
As always this look was achieved using only natural, organic or non-toxic products.
- Honeybee Gardens Truly Natural Lipstick in “Goddess”
- MarieNatie Cosmetics Vanilla Lip Butter
- Zuzu Luxe Eyeshadows in “Chameleon”(used in crease) and “Platinum”(used as highlighter on brow bone and inner corner of eyes)
- 100% Pure Eyeliner in “Black Tea”
- Zelizio’s Skincare Cream Stick Shadow in “Cotton Sky” (used as base and lid color)
- Jane Iredale PureLash Mascara
- Physician’s Formula Organic Wear Bronzer (used to blend out Chameleon in the crease)
Find Me On…
*All of my reviews are based on my own personal experiences with the brand/products. I am never paid to give my honest opinions and will only recommend products that I love and use myself! All Photographs are (C) Britanie Faith*