I started my first wishlist a few weeks ago and told you that I planned to make this a regular part of my blog. I can’t say how often I will do these, pretty much whenever I feel like there are a lot of things I want, which is most of the time as I can never have enough beauty and health products!! The past few weeks have been really rough with health and personal issues and I’ve been trying to immerse myself in the things that give me any bit of joy and beauty products never fail to do that 🙂
Onto the goodies…
- Ilia Beauty Lipstick, Neon Angel – I actually have had recurring dreams about this lipstick. I know that when I am dreaming about a beauty product that I must really need to try it out. This color just looks so incredibly pigmented and perfect for Summer. I think it would look amazing with winged eyeliner and a little pink blush!
- John Masters Organics Bearberry Skin Balancing & Toning Mist – I have dry, eczema-prone skin but in the summer months I tend to get oily in my t-zone, especially if I am wearing makeup as I like to wear very hydrating oil-based foundations. I think this balancing mist would be perfect to set my makeup with and to use throughout the day, especially in the warmer months! Also I tested this at Whole Foods and loved it!
- Vapour Organic Beauty Solar Translucent Bronzer, Simmer – I don’t own any stick form bronzers (though I did just order sway from ilia beauty). This looks like a very pigmented but not orange-toned bronzer that would be very complimentary on my fair skin tone! I am a huge fan of Vapour Beauty and have yet to try their bronzers and feel like with the summer months being here, what better time to add this to my wishlist?
- W3ll People Universalist Multi-Use Color Stick, #7 Creamy Peony – Not only do I keep hearing rave reviews about this brand in general but I keep seeing photos of this particular color and it seems to be flattering for all skin tones. I can never have enough multi-use cream products 🙂 I must order samples soon.
- Vered Organic Botanicals Cacao Vanilla Beauty Mask – The name of this mask alone makes me want it. It sounds like something delicious enough to eat. I am a huge sucker for anything Vanilla (i’m literally obsessed with the scent). I have yet to try anything from Vered Botanicals and think this is the first on my list to try from them!
- Chocolate Sun Cocoa Illume Lite For Face (Light) – Another bronzing type product. I have very fair skin, but with the right product and the correct shade, I really like the look of a bronzed kissed glow on my face. This stuff sounds and looks delicious. “Using DHA derived from sugar beets, Chocolate Sun is an organic, chemical-free sunless tanning solution that also includes antioxidant vitamins, minerals and essential oils to condition the skin.” – I’m sold.
- Sheswai Lacquer Babe – How beautiful is this color!? I feel like I would be instantly happier just looking at this shade of bright fuschia on my nails. Need!
Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts? Tell me what is on your wishlists!
Find Me On…
*All of my reviews are based on my own personal experiences with the brand/products. I am never paid to give my honest opinions and will only recommend products that I love and use myself! All Photographs are (C) Britanie Faith unless stated otherwise.*