I was inspired to start doing Wishlist posts after constantly adding things to my wishlist thanks to the lovely Seed To Serum and her weekly wishlists that I am always going crazy over. I am not sure I will do it every week but definitely at least every month or at least when I have enough products I am obsessing over, which is quite honestly, all the time. I am a self-proclaimed product junkie and the only thing that makes me feel better about my addiction is the fact that the products I obsess over are all healthy and good for your skin!
Onto the goodies…
- Ilia Beauty Multi-Stick in “All Of Me” - Ilia is one of the natural brands I still have yet to try but have been eying for a very long time. I hear so many rave reviews about their multi-sticks and I have seen many fellow natural bloggers wearing and raving about this specific shade which looks right up my alley.
- Roots Rose Radish Blue Chamomile Face Cream – I have been oogling and ogling at this company for quite a few months now. Between the beautiful name of the company, their stunning packaging and the clean ingredients, this brand is one that I must try eventually, especially this cream which sounds like heaven.
- Kjaer West Mascara – So I still have yet to find “THE” best natural mascara out there (I am on a constant hunt) and this new mascara which is rich in clean ingredients really, really caught my eye. The brush looks like something I would really love and the packaging is just so classy.
- Ilia Beauty Lipstick Crayon in “Karma Chameleon” – Another Ilia product I am dying to try. These lip crayons are a new release and it seems like almost everyone in the natural community is talking about these. I am personally drooling over this specific color because it looks so bright and beautiful for Spring and Summer!
- RMS Beauty Oil – Oh how I love RMS Beauty. I have yet to try any of Rose-Marie’s skincare products from the line and this facial oil sounds so decadent that I just must have it! I have heard it works wonders with the “Un” Cover-Up which is a daily essential of mine, so it makes me need this product even more. (see how I justify my addictions?)
- Kjaer West Eyeshadow in “Cloud Nine” – The entire collection of Kjaer West eyeshadows look so delicate and luxurious. I am a sucker for packaging and their packaging is so sleek and classy. This shade seems like it would be the perfect all over lid color as well as a wonderful highlighting shade! WANT!
Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts? Any products you are lusting over? I’d love to know what is on all of your wishlists!
Find Me On…