Hello lovelies!!! Autumn is upon us and with that brings some new items to add to my wishlist 🙂
- Ilia Beauty Gypsy Lipgloss – Just when I think I have too many lip products to last me a lifetime(okay, honestly, there is no such thing as too many lip products. There. I said it.), I go ahead and add another to my wishlist. But bare with me – this shade of lipgloss is missing in my collection. I have colors like this in the form of lipstick but not in a gloss. I figured this would be a beautiful gloss to add on top of a dark lipstick for the Fall and Winter months, I imagine it will also be stunning worn on it’s own. Also, it’s named Gypsy. That makes me love it just a little bit more. and it’s Ilia…. can’t get much better than that.
- LilyLolo Enchanted Eyeshadow Palette – Just look at those colors! Aren’t they beautiful? They scream Fall to me. I have tried LilyLolo’s loose eyeshadows and love them so I can only imagine how obsessed I will be with their pressed formulations. Plus they are talc-free which makes me very happy as my eyelids hate talc and it is very hard to find talc-free pressed shadows. Here is a description for the Enchanted Palette: “A versatile eye palette with specially selected shades to create a modern twist on the classic smoky eye for a perfect sultry look.”
- Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask – Now that the colder weather is approaching, it’s time to bring out the masks for extra hydration. When I first heard about this lip mask, I wanted it. Not just because it’s a lip mask and that just sounds so cool, but because it has gotten so many rave reviews. I have a feeling I am going to want to eat it based on how everyone describes the scent, but that’s another story.
- Sage Onyx Roll-On Perfume Oil – Another gem I discovered on Free + Native. These fragrances have caught my attention, especially the Onyx Perfume Oil as it sounds like the perfect Fall scent.This fragrance is ‘as darkly opulent as the stone for which it was named, onyx begins with a bewitching top note accord of black coconut, tobacco and oakmoss. Its rich and enveloping base note accord of vanilla, amber and sheer musk caresses the skin like sweet dew born of nocturnal, tropical air. A perfume of almost primeval intensity, Onyx evokes nature’s beauty in its darkest forms; a jungle’s depths, volcanic heat and velvety night skies.’
- Widu Elite Bubinga Wood Wooden Bristle Brush – The first thing you will notice when you look at this brush is how pretty is is and then you will see the price: $80. Yes, $80. for a hair brush. At first I thought, no way. I cannot spend that much on a hair brush, but after hearing such rave reviews from the likes of Spirit from Spirit Beauty Lounge and many other beauties, I thought about it more and I realized that I buy so many hair brushes while trying to find the right one for my super long hair and I figured I might as well just invest in one good hair brush that will work amazingly well and last me for ages.
- Rahua Beauty Omega 9 Hair Mask – Speaking of masks and hair, this hair mask is much needed in my beauty routine. I love Rahua and I love hair masks and so I need this. Oh and I tried a sample of it and it left my hair feeling so soft it was insane!
Have you tried any of these products that I am lusting over? What is on YOUR wishlist? Share in the comments!!!
14 thoughts on “What’s on my Fall Wishlist…”
I want that Agave Lip Mask as well. It looks absolutely amazing!
Me too! I’ve been wanting it for so long now. I must get my hands, or rather my LIPS, on it soon!!!
Haha no kidding!! If you pick it up definitely let me know what you think:)
Absolutely gorgeous reccomendations. I have been wanting to invest in a good hair brush, and the Widu Elite Bubinga Wood Wooden Bristle Brush seems amazing. Also, in love with Bite Beauty lately!
I absolutely love my Agave lip mask! My only regret with it is that I wish I would have waited to get it with the newer packaging, the old metal tub is awful – but the product inside is lovely! One thing that is on my wish list for this fall is the Pai Rosehip oil, I’ve been lusting over it for months! I loved this post by the way 🙂
Definitely feelin’ the Ilia lipgloss! I have the nude color ‘Peek A Boo’ and the formula feels great. Not long-lasting, but not sticky, a really unique formula in my collection. ❤
i’ve been really enjoying the yuli panacea elixir lately. on my wish list is a good lip exfoliator–maybe the ilia one? or a multi stick since i never wear blush but think it would help me look more alive in the winter haha
I bought the Bite Agave Lip Mask last year and am disappointed with it (I also purchased after reading numerous rave reviews) It doesn’t moisturize nearly as well as when I layer a lip balm over my Yuli Cellular Lip Conditioner.
Oh that Lily Lolo palette is so on my wishlist too, actually I really want both of their limited palettes. I hope you end up getting it so that I can see what you do with it. I am also looking for a pressed bronzer and maybe a pressed blushed as well this autumn. I would love to hear your recommendations for that 🙂
i just got the bite agave lip mask, and it is lovely! i put it on at night and it was still there in the morning – awesome!
i didn’t realize lily lolo had pressed eyeshadows… the palette looks lovely, as does the other one they have. the only lily lolo products i’ve tried are a lip gloss and mineral blush, but i really like both of them, so i’ll have to try the shadows! have you tried makeup geek eyeshadows? they’re not natural, but they are talc-free and excellent quality.
I really want to try the Lily Lolo palette too! But I like the Laid Bare one…
I really want to try that hair mask! You always have such great wishlists!
i just ordered samples of the Sage perfumes, Topaz and Onyx, I think ❤ i love you so mud and love your words angel
Our Fall wish-lists are pretty much exactly the same. I’m absolutely dying to try the Rahua Omega hair mask (I may just have to order it today)! x good vibes and keep up this lovely blog of yours! I always dig’ your posts!