I am back with my second giveaway for my “Holiday Season Giveaway” series! Every Monday until the 22nd of December I will be offering a giveaway to you. Let me introduce you to a few of my favorite green, clean, and eco-friendly brands. Thank you so much to these special companies that are included in this weeks giveaway. Each brand has been personally chosen by me because I know you will love them (I do!).
Congrats to the winner: comment #21, Alyssa!
Be a part of the movement to upgrade your personal care products to those that will sincerely enhance your beauty and wellness. Remember that we create beauty from the inside, out
One random winner will be chosen and announced each Monday at 12:00 noon EST. THEN get ready for next giveaway! AND just because you entered last week (unless you won…) you may enter again.
To help you get ready for the busiest weeks leading up to the Holidays , I’ve chosen a few of “the things I’m loving lately”..
- ”Super Cleanse by Adina Niemerow. Detox Your Body for Long-Lasting Health and Beauty.” Contains more than 100 Vegan, Gluten free recipes and offers eleven comprehensive cleanse experiences for both beginner and veteran detoxers. I love this book.
- Your Tea: Tiny Tea is an intricately balanced herbal blend that will nourish and cleanse your digestive system. Tiny Tea provides the support you need to replenish and restore you to your natural state. This cleanse will assist with reducing weight, bloating, increase digestive function, improve skin clarity, and increase energy levels. Formulated with Chinese medicine herbs and based upon Chinese medicinal principles. *Not gluten free.
- PureProC: Natural Beauty through the Power of Silk. This hydrating serum is a revolutionary product designed to hydrate, seal in moisture and provide anti-aging benefits. This Scientist created formula gives an immediate visible difference in your skin’s look and feel due to PureProC’s unique ingredients: Water, Silk, Hyaluronic Acid and Lemongrass Essential Oil.
- Kaia Naturals: Bamboo and Tapioca Beads. Daily Cleansing Power. The first D.I.Y. Cleansing Kit for Face Detox. This Toronto based artisanal skincare brand creates custom-crafted kits in small batches. Geared to women on the go, wellness warriors, veganistas, and yogistas with the perfect palm-sized container with a dial-and-lock sifter to prevent spillage. You can customize the cleanser by adding droplets of different liquids. You can intensify or lessen the degree of exfoliation with each cleanse, which is perfect for those of us with very sensitive skin. I love how versatile this Face Detox kit is!
- Harvey Prince Eau Fling : With notes of lavender, blackcurrant, plum, apple, raspberry, jasmine, cinnamon, nutmeg, musk and rare woods, the press calls this Eau de Toilette the modern day, “love potion.” Harvey Prince uses only eco-friendly and high quality ingredients in their products. This company has created some of the best scent combinations ever! This one is 100% delicious and sexy.
- Wisdom Of The Ancients: Cream of Coco Face/Body True Sustainable Soap: ‘Cleanse your body…Save the Planet.’ Cream of Coco is a natural soap originating in the heart of the Paraguayan forest. This soap is sustainably produced to preserve the rainforest and uses every part of the fruit. You can bathe and shampoo with this luxurious body cleanser. It’s made from the Mbocaya, an edible nut that grows on the Paraguayan coco tree. This is a very revitalizing and softening soap.
- Blissoma Natural Deodorant in Lavender: Toxin free, safe & effective. Made with a fresh fennel and green tea infusion, witch hazel, black cumin and other powerful plant-based odor busters. ‘Sweat without stink.’ I love everything about the products created at Blissoma. Founder and Herbal Chemist, Julie Longyear has spent hours pouring over research and breaking new ground in order to defy contract manufacturer’s stock formulations. She has created a sophisticated and unique collection of products that proactively heal and enhance health.
- Nourish Organic: ‘Food For Healthy Skin.’ Deeply Nourishing Coconut & Argan Body Lotion. 100% Natural USDA-Certified Organic. Moroccan Argan oil, packed with restorative omega fatty acids, intensely hydrate skin. This is an advanced formula clinically proven to deeply nourish without being greasy. I love how this body lotion is so quickly absorbed into my skin.
So how do you win? Tell me in the comment section if you have tried any of the gifts in this weeks giveaway. Or if you haven’t tried them yet, which ones are you especially excited to receive and why? Do you detox regularly?
*Then Like the following on FB & IG:
BeautyByBritane / @beautybybritanie
BlissomaSkincare / @blissoma_skincare
NourishOrganics / @nourishorganic
I really hope you love every product in this giveaway as much as I do! Enjoy and take extra good care of yourself in this busy, but wonderful season.
XO Good Luck to Everyone!
49 thoughts on “Holiday Season Giveaway – Week Two *CLOSED*”
I haven’t tried any of these products. I’m most interested in the Tiny Tea. I love drinking tea and rarely go a day without drinking it! I’d love to branch out and try new types of tea. I do not detox regularly. I feel that if you eat healthy enough, there’s no need!
Wow I was actually putting Nourish Argan Butter on my legs as I was reading this post. I like it too. The scent is soft and it makes my skin soft and not oily. I would especially like to try the deodorant. Would love to find something like this that actually works.
Hi! I’m a big fan of the detox process. I try to incorporate cleansing into my daily life from the foods that I eat, the teas I drink, sweating and moving my body every day, to the supplements I incorporate into my diet. Keeping my body as toxin free as possible has made a huge difference in my health and even helps with my severe anxiety. I would be ecstatic to give these products a try! Some of them have been on my radar recently – especially the Super Cleanse, the Kaia bamboo and tapioca beads, the tiny tea, and the lavender deodorant. The others I would love to find out more about…
I haven’t tried any of these yet. Everything looks great, but I’m most interested in the face detox kit and the body lotion! I haven’t really tried detoxing before.
I’ve tried a sample of the Blissoma deodorant. Love it. I do not currently detox. I try to eat healthy and use nontoxic beauty and personal care.
I have the Super Cleanse book, but I haven’t even read it yet! Now it’s back to the top of my list. And I’m always excited to try a new tea — especially coming up on winter.
Hey Britanie, Haven’t tried any of these products yet but they all sound lovely! Specifically I’d be most excited to try the Blissoma deodorant because of how difficult it is to find a natural deodorant that actually works and the Harvey Prince fragrance because I’ve definately been on a great sent hunt lately.
As for detox I don’t do anything crazy but try to gently with light excessive, detox baths, dandelion tea, and brewing kombucha
Have not tried any of these products yet but I’d be extremely excited to try the Tiny Tea! I try to incorporate a detox juice into my diet as much as possible, and hope to try detoxing teas. I’ve also try to incorporate more fruits and vegetables into my meals, but I am little scared of the upcoming holidays! Haha. Love your posts! ❤
Hey Britanie! These look like really interesting picks! I haven’t tried any of them as it’s not so easy to get them here in Scandinavia.. I’m particularly interested in the Blissoma deo and Prince Harvey fragrance. It’s always a quest to find a good working natural deo. I’m also now on my way to switching to natural fragrances and these notes sounded lovely in the Prince Harvey (I love apple, cinamon, raspberry and blackcurrant). I do my detoxes usually in the end of winter with detox teas, lots of water, detox food and some Weleda products (I guess I’m a fan of Weleda 😀 ). They have a birch detox concentrate or juice and their body oils (especially the birch anti-cellulite oil) are doing great job in draining and pushing away toxins.
I haven’t tried any of these although the deodorant has been on my list to try! I would be most interested in the Harvey Prince Eau Fling, I love perfume and am always looking for a new scent to try!
i think i am interested in Your Tea: Tiny Tea, i do love different natural tea’s.
I haven’t tried any of these products yet, but the lotion and detox items sound very intriguing. Thank you for the give aways!
I’ve never tried any of these products. I’ve actually never tried detox but I’m interested in it! I’ve wanted to try it. 🙂
I tried harvie prince once but not his fragance , great mini give away. I am exited about the harvie prince this fragance
i haven’t tried any of those products but i used blissoma face products-
I haven’t tried any of these, but would LOVE to! I do green smoothie detoxes.
I’m most excited about Blissoma deodorant! And I don’t detox regulary but I try to eat healthy and exercise 🙂 xx
These products sound great! I can’t believe I haven’t tried any of them. The detox tea and book sound great for helping decongest my body and skin while the beauty products seem especially nourishing for the winter.
Wonderful giveaway! I would really love to try the PureProC: Natural Beauty through the Power of Silk. My skin gets so dry this time of year and I need a good, natural serum to put the moisture back into my skin.
Since August I have been doing a 2-day detox 3x a month and love it! I lost 22 lbs & my headaches have been reduced dramatically! I love serums since my skin can get greasy so I would love to try the PureProC 🙂
I love everything featured in this giveaway! Particularly the nourish organic body lotion which I haven’t tried, but I adore their facial products- they are effective and affordable and give green beauty a good name! I would also be very excited to try the tiny tea and read the detox literature- you describe them as balancing and more and more Ive been realizing that some of my chronic health problems and skin problems are actually symptoms of my body being out of whack and backed up. The tea would aid my balancing and I am looking for ways to make detoxing a regular part of my lifestyle not just a one time quick fix. Also I have been eyeing blissoma for a while! I am the queen of forgetting to bring deodorant to the rock gym ( my guy makes fun of me :p) but it would be great to have a quick spray instead of all the creams I see out there!
You won my giveaway! Congrats! Sending you an email now xx
Ahhh thank you thank you!!! 🙂 xo
Oh my gosh, I’m excited about all the samples in this giveaway! I’ve been wanting to try the Blissoma deodorant, and the Harvey Prince Eau Fling sounds gorgeous. But really, I’m excited about the whole package because I love trying new products. Thanks for the chance, Britanie!
Hi, I have not tried any of the products before but would love to test them out. I would like to try out the deodorant, since I’m trying to find the best natural deodorant for my level of activity. I drink the glowing green smoothie every morning for a daily detox.
I have tried the Nourish Organic body lotion and I love it. I have’t tired anything else. but would be over the moon to do so. The one product I would be most excited to try is PureProC. Great giveaway Britanie!!!
I actually have not tried any of them! Which I guess makes it a little more exciting! 🙂 I would love to try the Blissoma, it’s so hard to find a good deodorant haha. Hope you’ve been doing well. Love your blog!!
my version of a detox is usually very simple and pampering. lately, i’ve been taking to jealous body scrub in the shower and a sandalwood face pack if i feel like my skin needs a freshening!
No, I don’t know any of the products and I only detox every now and then. Therefore I’d be very interested in the book with the recipes. Also I think the Harvey Prince Eau Fling just sounds great. I have to try it!
I would absolutely love to try the Tea. I think everyone could use a good digestive cleanse and this would be perfect for me. I don’t detox regularly, but it’s about time I start!
I haven’t tried any of the items in the box but am looking forward to trying blissoma and have been wanting to try that brand for a while!
I’ve tried a Harvey prince perfume sample that was outrageously amazing (from the petit beauty box) and I’ve also tried tiny tea and shared it with my mom and sister. I am excited about these amazing products especially the recipe book! Thank you!
I would love to try that tea!!! and the perfume!!!! and the lotion!!! Oh it’s all wonderful! Thanks for creating such awesome giveaways!
I have tried the Nourish body lotion in other scents, they make great lotions! I have been wanting to try out Blissoma’s deodorant since I love a few of their other products so much
Hiiii 🙂 okay let’s see if I can remember the questions… No, I haven’t used these products yet, I am excited to use all of them and share with my friends and family and clients. I am a nutritionist and one of my specialties is detox! I’ve been helping people with weightloss detox, drug and alcohol detox, and everyday cleanses and a toxin free body and lifestyle. Good luck everyone xoxox krissy
Hello 🙂 I haven’t tried any of the products but I really would like to read the super cleanse book because there’s not much books out there that really catches my attention when it comes to detox, and I do detox regularly because it makes me feel good and healthy and more confident and I just love to feel light after my detox it also just makes me very happy. 🙂
I did not try any of the products. I’d probably be most excited to try out the silk serum and the fragrance, because I love gorgeous face products and adore good perfumes. Natural ones are so hard to find!
I did not do an official detox yet but have been diary free and refined sugar/carb free for two months, and wheat free for two weeks. The benefits are already extremely evident, so for me this is a detox of sorts.
I have tried numerous natural deodorants that don’t work. Would love to try blissoma one. when I need a detox I immediately go to my herbal supplements . I pound lemon and cayanne water and try and do an inversion or some twisting poses because I feel better with fresh blood in my brain and organs. Time to detox during these changing seasons for sure!
I haven’t tried any of these products but i really want to try the natural deodorant. My 15 month old daughter is still nursing and she likes to snuggle and i worry about her touching my deodorant or accidentally getting it in her mouth. The natural lavender might even help her sleep. Which is a BIG plus.
I haven’t tried any of these products yet, but I’d love to try the Blissoma deoderant! Love some of their other products that I have.
Hi!!! I haven’t tried most of the products in list, just the Harvey Prince brand… I am most excited to try out the ‘Fling’ scent as well as the Blissoma natural deo…. You and your blog are awesome…. Keep up the good work… 🙂
I haven’t tried any of these, but I’m most excited by the Tiny Tea just because I love tea.
I am so glad to have found your blog today, it is AMAZING! I love beauty and skin care products but stick strictly to no-toxic, natural stuff, so it is refreshing to have found a beauty blogger that only uses healthy products yay!
I have not tried any of these products but would love to try the PureProC serum.
Have you tried the Sibu serum, if so what do you think about it?
I haven’t tried any of these products, but I am really curious about the soap because I am a natural soap junkie! As for detoxing, it isn’t for me. When my diet is on track, there’s nothing for me to detox from, and when it’s off track, a weekend cleanse serves about as much purpose as taking a multivitamin after eating an entire pizza smothered in Daiya. :oP
from all this products a have tried the soap and am just love it! i hope you like as much i love it!
Ooh! I haven’t tried any of the these products but a few friends have used teatox and say it’s awesome 😀 x
I like to detox by exercising regularly, doing yoga, and getting to bed early. 🙂 And of course eating healthy and drinking filtered water. I would love to try the detox tea the most because I have acne.
I haven’t tried any of these products and I’m excited about all of them! I recently got a sample of Harvey Prince’s Journey perfume and loved it, so I would be especially interested to check this one out too. The cold, dry weather also makes my skin much drier than usual, so I would be interested to check out some the moisturizing products that I don’t typically go for.
I tried a detox years ago that never made me feel any different besides the few days it had me cramping and feeling aweful. Wouldn’t mind trying a different detox. One of the products that seem awesome in the giveaway is the Wisdom Of The Ancients: Cream of Coco Face/Body True Sustainable Soap.