I’m back with my 6th wishlist! (Feel free to look back on my older wishlists! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.) This month’s wishlist has been inspired by many fellow bloggers. I haven’t done one in awhile because I like to really save the products that I truly am LUSTING over, not just wanting, because if I did it any other way it would be mile long! Most of these products have been on my radar for awhile now while a few others are new discoveries. Either way, I am coveting all of these. Why is it so exciting to discover new products? I love when I place an order and then my anticipation goes sky high waiting for the order to arrive…then unwrapping and opening the beautiful package. Best of all, trying out the new special creations! Who else is with me on this? How blessed are we to have all these choices?
- Balm Balm Frankincense Deep Cleansing Balm – I can’t get enough of cleansing balms. They are so lovely. I love to use them to remove makeup or to use as hydrating masks. I always look forward to using them at night as a part of my double-cleansing method. This balm was recommended by a fellow blogger, Fern & Moss, I saw her mention this a few times and I checked out the ingredients and was very impressed.
- Belle De Nuit Eye Mask – I have seen this mentioned lately on so many different sites. It seems incredibly relaxing and I could use all of the extra help I can get when it comes to a good nights sleep!
- Jade Facial Roller – Am I the only one that just thinks this seems like so much fun? I can just picture myself getting all relaxed before bed and bringing out this beautiful jade facial roller to use on my face and neck. It just seems so calming and decadent. Plus it has amazing reviews and is said to “rejuvenate face and neck skin”. We all want that!
- Inika Mineral Foundation – I am a huge mineral makeup fan. I seem to always revert back to applying minerals after using creams or liquids for awhile. I find they work with my skin the most naturally and are also the least reactive as they contain such simple ingredients. I’ve heard rave reviews about this particular mineral foundation and have been lusting after it for quite awhile now! It seems my color match would most likely be “Strength”, which by the way, makes me want it more. They have the best names for their colors. Love. Not to mention it’s an Australian company and I love, love, love Sydney!
- One Love Organics Cleansing Sponge – I won’t lie: I am attracted to cute packaging and this heart shape is no exception. The fact that it’s a heart is one thing and then knowing it’s made by OLO makes me want it even more. I know this baby would fit in perfectly with my products and look so cute doing it 🙂
- ARCONA Gentle Solution – When I read this article interviewing Nicolle Mackinnon and Susannah Compton of No More Dirty Looks and read that Arcona Gentle Solution was the product that changed Nicole’s skin, I had to investigate. When I read the ingredients and saw that it’s specially formulated for sensitive skin, I knew I had to have it.
- Beauty Without Cruelty Concealer – I have just learned of this concealer thanks to this post by the lovely Annabel of Fragmented Splendour who also has this on her wishlist! What can I say? I want want want it. It seems so convenient to have a concealer in a pencil form like this, not only for travel but for on-the-go touch-ups and also to zero in at targeted areas. I love the simplicity of the ingredients and it has a crazy amount of amazing reviews
- Earth tu Face Cleanser – I first heard about this cleanser from one of my absolute favorite blogs out there, Free + Native. After I saw a few posts where this product was featured, I noticed more and more people were mentioning it and it peeked my curiosity. I am very impressed with the ingredients and am in need of a cleanser like this.
- Sunday Riley Juno Face Oil – This facial oil is described as “An enhancing, transformative lipid serum.” The beautiful Britta Aragon of CV Skinlabs mentioned this facial oil in my interview with her. That combined with the description of this oil as “obsession worthy glow” was enough to sell me on it! The ingredients sound so beautiful: Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Broccoli Oil, Carrot Oil, Chardonnay Grape Oil, Black Cumin, Cranberry Seed Oil, Berry Seed Blend (Blackberry, Blueberry, Raspberry). It says this oil is for all skin types including eczema prone.
Have you tried any of these products that I am lusting over? What is on YOUR wishlist? Share in the comments!!!
23 thoughts on “What’s on my Wishlist…”
Thanks so much for this list! I’m totally getting that jade roller. It’s such an affordable price too!
This is a great wish list! I’m totally lusting over that face roller 🙂 I also absolutely love the balm balm balm, the bwc concealer and the inika mineral powder. Although, I wouldn’t repurchase the balm balm balm again unless I’m travelling as it is tiny, and doesn’t really last at all.
Great wishlist! I have the jade facial roller and I really love it! It also works great to decongest, I forget to use it on a daily basis, but it does alleviate any tensions you may have, and it’s very soothing. They released a rose quartz roller which also seems lovely. On my wishlist, I have Lotus Wei mist “Joy” and W3ll People’s expressionist mascara. xx
Thanks for the shout out, lovely! I stand by my rec of the ARCONA Gentle Solution – in fact, I may need to pick up another one soon! I can speak to the INIKA (best mineral foundation I’ve ever used), the BWC and the eye mask too. Get them all because they totally rock. Xoxo.
Lovely wish list Britanie! I’ve also had my eye on Balm Balm for a while and would love to try a balm cleanser as they’re new to me. I recently bought a wonderful eye mask from Urban Spa made of silk and filled with lavender. It’s also got extra padding on the eyes so you get a bit of light acupuncture, very nice and it’s so lovely to sleep with. Very much looking forward to taking it with me on my long haul flight to Japan later in the year.
Lovely wish list Britanie! I’ve also had my eye on Balm Balm, never tried balm cleansers before and this one sounds lush. I also recentlyy bought an eye mask from Urban Spa made of silk and filled with lavender- pure heaven to sleep with. The eye area has some extra padding too for an added acupuncture touch, not sure if it makes a big difference but I do sleep very well when I wear it. I look forward to taking it with me on my long haul flight to Japan later in the year. xx
*acupressure is what it should say!
What a great wish list!! I’m so curious about that jade roller? What is it used for? It seems so posh! 😉 I love anything frankincense and anything that uses the word “balm” lol must try that balm!<3
I wish for your list makeup a double
Love this list! Also on the look out for the Jade facial roller since I came across it in a YouTube vid 🙂 Looks fab, not sure I’d use it daily but it’d be great for a weekly treat! X
Great wishlist, I too have been wanting to try out some Earth Tu Face products.
Great selections! I want the Balm Balm balm too, sounds lovely! The jade roller sounds so luxurious. I bought a facial roller but its lumpy and is meant to help product go deeper but it isn’t very relaxing & makes my face really red haha! The jade one sounds so much more relaxing 🙂
I use the Balm Balm Frankincense Cleansing Balm and I love it!
Yes, that facial roller is on my wishlist too! xx
Love this–I just started using an antioxidant serum by Arcona and it is AMAZING. I’m curious about the concealer, too–I have tried every natural concealer and foundation I could get my hands on (W3LL People, Kjaer Weis, Tarte, etc.) and they ALL break me out. The ingredients for the Beauty Without Cruelty one don’t look as oily as all the ones I’ve tried, though–concealer is my last “dirty” makeup holdout (Tom Ford, it’s probably terrible). Might have to try that 🙂
Thank you for the mention sweet lady! <3's for you!!
I still haven't added that concealer to my basket! but I've been good with no online shopping recently sooo… soon 😉 I can't believe it has slipped under our radar for so long, I hope it's as amazing as they all say! xxxx
I never knew Inika was an Aussie brand, haha. Now I want to try their mineral foundation, too! The BWC concealer and Balm Balm Cleansing Balm are also intriguing. Also, I love your blog! 🙂
oh the cleansing balm looks lush ! have to try that frankincense is such an amazing essential oil – relaxing and recharging great post xx
Ah the frankincense balm ❤ I agree with Sim that it is small (30ml) but I find I only need a small amount and a pot lasts me a good 2-3 months 🙂 The Inika Mineral Foundation is truly amazing, I am addicted to how good it leaves my skin feeling. I'm the shade Strength too 🙂 x
The jade roller looks great. I recently purchased the balm balm frankincense trio (hydrosol mist, facial oil and cleansing balm). I found the balm a little heavy for my skin, it broke me out a little, unfortunately. Still, it will work well as a moisturizer for dry patches on my legs, etc, so it won’t go to waste. The mist was nice, the facial oil I’m undecided on. I like suti’s cleansing balm much more, but then it is significantly more expensive! I found a small company in Scotland called Dermia who make a wonderful patchoulis cleansing balm – £4 for 50ml! It has worked really well for my skin.
I have the BWC concealer and it is lovely! I would certainly recommend it! I’d say it’s more for under eyes than blemishes but if that’s what you’re after then it’s perfect, good coverage and a great lightening effect. Rach xx
I have used — and loved — Arcona’s The Gentle Solution. I am finishing a bottle of Arcona’s Night Worker, and I am going back to The Gentle Solution. Pronto!