My good friend Brianna had a brilliant idea of collaborating with other green beauty bloggers to do a tag where we either make a blog post or video (or both) showing and talking about the products we would or have repurchased. You can see her original post and rules here. I thought this was a great idea and knew that I wanted to participate since I am a lover of beauty products and I would definitely repurchase more items that I own but these were the main ones that came to mind.
If I were to run out of any of these I would have to immediately go find them! I ended up picking 16 – I went a little overboard!
- Physician’s Formula Organic Wear Bronzer – I love this bronzer because it is great for my fair skin. I also love that it’s affordable and easy to find!
- Jane Iredale Glow Time BB Cream – The best liquid foundation/tinted moisturizer I have yet to find. This BB cream provides full coverage and a beautiful long-lasting finish.
- Jane Iredale Amazing Base Mineral Foundation – My new HG foundation. I don’t know how I managed to go so long without this foundation. I love it so much. It gives the perfect amount of coverage and doesn’t irritate my skin like many mineral foundations tend to do. It is talc and bismuth-oxychloride free and great for sensitive skin!
- Vapour Organic Beauty Muti-Use Blush – Courtesan is my favorite blush shade, possibly ever. I wear this blush whenever I wear makeup. It goes on so creamy and lasts all day. I am a huge fan of all of Vapour’s products but their blushes are one of my favorite items.
- RMS Beauty Living Luminizer – Wonderful, must-have product. There are so many uses for this. It instantly brightens any area of the face.
- Gabriel Cosmetics Lipstick – This lipstick color in “Pomegranate” is my all-time favorite red lipstick. It is perfect and is also gluten-free!
- MarieNatie Cosmetics Lip Gloss – I have done a review on these glosses before. This color is “Love Struck” and it’s the perfect bright pink shade.
- Jane Iredale Circle/Delete Concealer – Such a wonderful concealer! I plan to do a review on this and show how amazing this concealer works for dark circles.
- Suki Skincare Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser – I love this cleanser because the tiniest bit goes the longest way. I love how it lathers and cleanses my face. I only use this once a week and have had amazing results. It also smells so fresh like lemon-grass!
- SkinOwl Geranium Argan Infusion Oil – I recently did a review on all of SkinOwl’s Argan Infusion Oils. I am obsessed with all of the oils but especially the Geranium. It suits my skin type so well and moisturizes beautifully. My skin has never looked softer and more supple since I started using this oil.
- Weleda Almond Soothing Facial Cream – My new HG facial cream. This helps my dry skin and is so calming. I have already repurchased another tube!
- Alba Botanica UN-Petroleum Jelly – I use this for deep cleansing on my face, for my lips, hands, body and for dry patches on my skin. This is a wonderful product.
- Osmia Organics Honey-Myrrh Lip Repair – My all-time favorite lip product that I cannot be without. I always have a back up of this. review here.
HAIR & BODY:
- Dr Bronner’s Liquid Castile Soap – I have a bunch of these liquid soaps around my house. I use this to wash my hands, body and sometimes my hair.
- Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque – I recently discovered this line at Target and was so excited to see that they were selling organic and natural products. This hair masque was $7.99 and although it says it is for “dry, damaged hair” it works great on all types and leaves my hair feeling so silky and soft.
- Bijabody Daily Body Serum – Best smelling body product I have ever used. I love that this is a spray bottle so you can easily spritz this oil on your damp skin after getting out of the shower and it moisturizes so well. The beautiful scent lasts all day and leaves your skin looking silky and beautiful!
Check out the master list to see what other Green beauty guru’s are loving! What products would YOU repurchase?
Find Me On…
*All of my reviews are based on my own personal experiences with the brand/products. I am never paid to give my honest opinions and will only recommend products that I love and use myself! All Photographs are (C) Britanie Faith unless stated otherwise.*