I can’t believe it is already December! Where has the time gone? It’s no secret that I have an addiction to all things natural beauty and if I am being honest, in my opinion, there is no such thing as too many products! Especially when they are all natural, beautiful and healthy. Today I am sharing with you all some of beauty items that I have especially been lusting over lately…
- One Love Organics Vitamin B Enzyme Cleansing Oil & Makeup Remover – I keep hearing so many things about this cleansing oil and after reading about it I feel like it would fit perfectly into my nightly skincare routine. My skin is super sensitive and I am becoming even pickier about my product choices lately and this oil is definitely one I must try.
- Ilia Beauty Cosmic Dancer – This limited edition highlighter from Ilia looks and sounds so beautiful. I adore the other Ilia highlighters but love the idea of an added golden hue!
- Rahua Omega 9 Hair Mask – I am a sucker for hair masks. I often make my own diy masks but sometimes you just want to splurge and buy a good hair mask. This Omega 9 mask sounds wonderful and impressive. After trying the shampoo + conditioner from Rahua, I am convinced I will love this just as much.
- Rahua Voluminous Hair Care Duo – I recently mentioned these in my November Beauty Favorites post. I have travel sizes of these and after using these I am convinced I need the full sizes. I absolutely love these products and how wonderful they make my hair feel.
- Kjaer Weis Pretty Purple Eye Shadow – I am so impressed by these shadows. They last on my lids all day and have such amazing pigment. I am in love with the colors Wisdom, Divine & Cloud Nine. I have tried sample sizes of the other colors and Pretty Purple is one that I know I will wear a lot. It’s perfect for my brown eyes!
- Kjaer Weis Like Porcelain Foundation – “Creamy, blendable, weightless texture with a semi-matte finish – Formulated with moisturizing and age-defying ingredients such as Sweet Almond Seed, Coco, and Jojoba oils.” Dying to try this foundation!
- Ilia Beauty Dress You Up Lip Crayon – “This rose-berry hue is just enough color to take your lips from a day to night look.” I don’t have a color like this in my collection and I own the Karma Chameleon Lip Crayon and adore the formulation.
- H.Gillerman Organics Remedy Pack – If you keep up with me on instagram or facebook you will have seen me mention Hope Gilerman’s beautiful blends many times. I use the Stress Remedy every day and never leave the house without it. I have made it my goal to collect every blend Hope makes as they truly work wonders for me. I have samples of the other blends and all of my favorites are included in this pack! along with the cutest little carry bag. Need this in my life! plus I could use an extra Stress Remedy since I use mine literally every day and night!
What’s on YOUR Holiday Wishlist?
Find Me On…
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM
*All of my reviews are based on my own personal experiences with the brand/products. I am never paid to give my honest opinions and will only review and recommend products and brands I love and use myself! All Photographs are (C) Britanie Faith unless stated otherwise.*
8 thoughts on “My Holiday Wishlist”
Dress You Up is my first Illia lip color, and I absolutely adore it. I had planned to get Karma Chamelion, but I was able to try Dress You Up and fell in love (the other colors will have to wait). It is a really nice color- not too obvious, and very flattering. I have a fairly pale complexion, and it isn’t too dark or contrasting.
And I would love to try the Kjaer Weiss products. I have their Mascara, which is now the only one I use, but I have yet to splurge and buy their other projects. Maybe as a Christmas treat. 🙂
I love your blog by the way. So awesome, and super helpful. ❤
i’m really curious about the one love products. i have combo sensitive skin that tends to be drier in winter (hey flakes! so i exfoliate 2x weekly with eminence strawberry-rhubard paste). however, that said i am a bit cautious since coconut oil tends to break me out. i’m ok with argan or emu oil though as a nightly treatment. any particular product you suggest for a combo girl?
I really love your wishlist! I don’t really need something buth a winter perfume is always nice. 🙂
The OLO cleansing oil is absolutely amazing! I tried a sample, thinking it’s all hype and I’m going to hate it..nope..fell in love. KW foundation is on mine as well. Fab list girl! xo
I always am introduced to the best lines by your posts!–The H. Gillerman Remedy Pack is especially intriguing; I must look into the Stress Remedy. May Lindstrom’s two new products are definitely on my holiday wish list–will you be reviewing them soon? I would love to read your thoughts, especially before making the splurge on the Blue Cocoon.
I really want to try the new Kajaer Weis foundation, the revolution organics glow stick, and May Lindstrom’s honey mud. Keep us posted if you do end up getting to try anything from your list that you haven’t yet written about 🙂 also, do you gift any organic skincare/makeup to your friends and family for the holidays? I have yet to get started on my Christmas shopping lol.
I am DYING to try that OLO oil. I know there is a shop near my house that sells it, and it’s taking all of my self control to wait until after the holidays to buy it!