I can’t believe it is already December! Where has the time gone? It’s no secret that I have an addiction to all things natural beauty and if I am being honest, in my opinion, there is no such thing as too many products! Especially when they are all natural, beautiful and healthy. Today I am sharing with you all some of beauty items that I have especially been lusting over lately…
- One Love Organics Vitamin B Enzyme Cleansing Oil & Makeup Remover – I keep hearing so many things about this cleansing oil and after reading about it I feel like it would fit perfectly into my nightly skincare routine. My skin is super sensitive and I am becoming even pickier about my product choices lately and this oil is definitely one I must try.
- Ilia Beauty Cosmic Dancer – This limited edition highlighter from Ilia looks and sounds so beautiful. I adore the other Ilia highlighters but love the idea of an added golden hue!
- Rahua Omega 9 Hair Mask – I am a sucker for hair masks. I often make my own diy masks but sometimes you just want to splurge and buy a good hair mask. This Omega 9 mask sounds wonderful and impressive. After trying the shampoo + conditioner from Rahua, I am convinced I will love this just as much.
- Rahua Voluminous Hair Care Duo – I recently mentioned these in my November Beauty Favorites post. I have travel sizes of these and after using these I am convinced I need the full sizes. I absolutely love these products and how wonderful they make my hair feel.
- Kjaer Weis Pretty Purple Eye Shadow – I am so impressed by these shadows. They last on my lids all day and have such amazing pigment. I am in love with the colors Wisdom, Divine & Cloud Nine. I have tried sample sizes of the other colors and Pretty Purple is one that I know I will wear a lot. It’s perfect for my brown eyes!
- Kjaer Weis Like Porcelain Foundation – “Creamy, blendable, weightless texture with a semi-matte finish – Formulated with moisturizing and age-defying ingredients such as Sweet Almond Seed, Coco, and Jojoba oils.” Dying to try this foundation!
- Ilia Beauty Dress You Up Lip Crayon – “This rose-berry hue is just enough color to take your lips from a day to night look.” I don’t have a color like this in my collection and I own the Karma Chameleon Lip Crayon and adore the formulation.
- H.Gillerman Organics Remedy Pack – If you keep up with me on instagram or facebook you will have seen me mention Hope Gilerman’s beautiful blends many times. I use the Stress Remedy every day and never leave the house without it. I have made it my goal to collect every blend Hope makes as they truly work wonders for me. I have samples of the other blends and all of my favorites are included in this pack! along with the cutest little carry bag. Need this in my life! plus I could use an extra Stress Remedy since I use mine literally every day and night!
What’s on YOUR Holiday Wishlist?
Find Me On…
*All of my reviews are based on my own personal experiences with the brand/products. I am never paid to give my honest opinions and will only review and recommend products and brands I love and use myself! All Photographs are (C) Britanie Faith unless stated otherwise.*